Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Rear shackles

Discussion in 'OffRoad Design' started by spearchucker, Jul 19, 2004.

1. spearchucker

spearchucker 1/2 ton status

Do you make these rear shackles or is this ebay seller mistaken? I don't see these listed on your site, but maybe I'm overlooking them. I don't see your sticker proudly displayed anywhere on the product. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif I know if I was trying to sell an ORD product I'd take a picture with the sticker showing. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

2. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Those aren't made by ORD... im almost positive, the guy is probably just trying to get more veiwers /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

3. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

I'd say those are not thiers. Of all the parts I have seen of ORD nothing has come with a price tag on it. Also with all theother auctions that guy has I'm betting those are for the XJ he is parting out. Look like a warrior product or something for a jeep.

4. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

they look ok, not ORD's I dont think, the bolts dont look to be zink coated (even though they look like greaseables but they are not coated). /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

5. jfortner

jfortner Registered Member

I think that I saw something else by the same seller that said ORD but I couldn;t find it on the offroaddesign.com web site.

John

6. Stephen

Stephen 1/2 ton status Moderator Vendor

Well, it's been a while since I've seen those. I know we've built 2-3 sets of shackles like that over the years but have decided we have better ways to do it and quit that style. They must be a second hand set I guess. The style we have designed now are a bit more conventional looking and should be cheaper and easier to build.

7. spearchucker

spearchucker 1/2 ton status

We're all wrong. /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

8. 85mudblazin

85mudblazin 1/2 ton status

So where are they at?? I sure could use some

9. Stephen

Stephen 1/2 ton status Moderator Vendor

The rear shackles are in that "designed but not manufactured" stage at this point. I don't even have a solid lead time right now for you, sorry.