Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

rear spring front hanger

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by big4x4ride, Jul 10, 2005.

1. big4x4ride

big4x4ride 1/2 ton status

Need the spring hanger from the front of the rear spring off a 2wd or 4wd truck preferably, I can make a blazer one work if necessary but a truck one is preferred

2. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

Do you know that there is a difference between the 2wd and 4wd hangers? The 4wd hangers are much taller so they will give more lift and they have an angled support that goes under the framerail. The angled support is missing on 2wd hangers. I have a set of each off the truck and ready to go. These pics are for examples only and are NOT the actual parts. The first is the 2wd hanger and the second is the 4wd hanger. $30 for a set plus shipping. I will get some actual pics of the parts before you decide.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2006
  3. big4x4ride

big4x4ride 1/2 ton status

yup ive ran into the difference once before, used a small block to level it. Id liek the taller 4wd version, let me know a total to 78418 and ill get you some $$$

4. afroman006

afroman006 1/2 ton status

Just as a note the front hangers on my 2wd 3/4 ton DO have the angled support.

5. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

Yep, i noticed on my 3/4 ton flatbed hoist trailer that it also had angle supports, just not as tall.

I will work on getting a price for shipping, probably tomorrow. I have to go the shop and dig them out from my storage trailer.

;)