Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Rear springs mounted up front

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by TWISTEDJACK, May 21, 2003.

1. TWISTEDJACK

TWISTEDJACK 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Does anyone have any information/pictures or otherwise on installing rear springs on the front?? /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

2. TWISTEDJACK

TWISTEDJACK 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Come on guys I know some of you have done this. I found an old thread but the pictures were no longer available. /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

3. Blazinaire

Blazinaire 1/2 ton status

http://coloradok5.com/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=blazer4x4&Number=644415&fpart=&PHPSESSID= that pic will show you how to move the hanger /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif. There is A TON of other little doo-dads that have to be taken into account when swapping the 52''s to the front /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif, I would say that they are too soft (in stock form) for a daily driver /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif. I am going to try putting an add a leaf in and see what that does... When I finally figure roughly what I want my spring rate to be (by experimenting with the 52''s /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif) I will probably be giving Deaver spring a call . Good luck! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

what rear springs? I have 57" ford rear springs up front.

pics are out of the camera just have to drop off the film.

-Jeremy