Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Rear Window Top Channel

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Wheels, Sep 24, 2000.

1. Wheels

Wheels 1/2 ton status

Does anyone out there know a good source for the rear window window channel that is in the top? I went to Classic Chevrolet here in OKC yesterday and they don't stock it. Cheyenne Pick Up has it but they want $90. Mine came out in three pieces and unless I want to drive around with the window down all the time I need to replace it. Thanks for any and all help.

2. 90K5

90K5 1/2 ton status

I need a new one too and $90 is the best price I've seen so far. LMC has them for $120.

90K5

3. K5Jimmy

K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

I paid about $90 at the dealer for mine also... I was told by a body man that it would be the best fit....so I just bit the dang bullet and got top and bottom...Hell, it's only money...if I didn't spend it on my Jimmy...I'd be wastin' it on food or somethin'...K5

4. scrapper

scrapper Registered Member

I got one from a salvage yard.The guy gave it to me for free.Some of the retainer clips stayed in the old top,so I glued it in with weather strip adhesive,works great.When I installed the used one,I reversed the installation and put the best side out for a better seal.