Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

rearfactoryspeakers/factory behind the seat roll bar

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by big d, Dec 19, 2001.

1. big d

big d 1/2 ton status

could someone possilbley with original factory rear speakers give me a measurement of exactly where they are located at so i can place the ones i bought in the salvage yard in the correct place. please specify how far from the rear, how far from the floor, etc. could someone also tell me what years of blazer come with the factory behind the seat roll bar (not rear one ) and when the roll bar become interegated in the frame. also if the factory roll bar will fit a a year of blazer with an interegated roll bar. thanks ahead of time and to all who have helped me in the past with their two cents. youve been great !

darrenolander
    galva,il.
    1979chevycheyenneblazer
    350/350
    gettin'down on all fours, 4 a'little
    x4 play !

2. SKI-'84K5

SKI-'84K5 1/2 ton status

I can get you some measurements on Sat. for the 4x10's in the back of the cargo area and the measurements of where the 6x9's i mounted behind the front seats and under the ashtrays in the back. Can't do it now since my tape measurer took a dump on me today get one tom. and I have to work all night Fri.