Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by slodawg, May 24, 2000.

1. slodawg

slodawg 1/2 ton status

Apr 30, 2000
    Somebody tell me where is the best place to buy (economically) a rebuild kit for a np203 (chain and bearing kit)I know most places sell them but whats the average cost. Ive got a fairly new 208 and to swap it in my 78 its gonna cost me and i like the 203 better. If I can get a kit for the 203 parts cheaper id rather do that.
    Thanx, slodawg Aint no feelin like K5 mobilin
  2. cityfarmer2

cityfarmer2 Guest

How much you want for the 208. Some one was looking for one in one of my postings earlier and I haven't heard from them think the shipping from here in Korea was to steep. might help him and pay for that rebuild kit all in the same deal. Just a suggestion. I Found your kit in Northern Auto Parts Warehouse catalog. Price depends on wether it is a Early model 203 1973-1977 or late 1978-1979. Thier phone number is 1-800-831-0884. or web page Http:/www.naparts.com or e-mail at northern@pionet.net Hope this helps. Gary....
  3. Executioner

Executioner 1/2 ton status

Feb 22, 2000
    Temp. Ft. Walton Beach Fl. home=Tucson, Az.
    I think you will be in luck, seams like chain prices are coming down. Sorry don't remeber where I saw them
    but I think It was the Mile Marker Web site, like $$59-69, for the chain. Bearing and seal kits are like
    $$89-129 depending on where you buy.
    Good luck