Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Rebuilt 350 w/10k and TBI setup

Discussion in 'Engine | Tranny | T-case' started by mountainexplorer, Jan 16, 2006.

1. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

A friend is selling his completely rebuilt longblock 350 and TBI setup out of his 1991 Suburban. Has less than 10,000 miles on a complete rebuild from Motor Works, a reputable shop in Spokane. Was rebuilt with hypereutectic flattop pistons and largest cam runnable with the stock TBI. He spent just over $1200 on the rebuild and it hasn't been run hard (daily driven and a few highway trips). Includes exhaust manifolds, intake, TBI setup, computer, wiring, etc. The only thing not included is the front serpentine setup (no brackets/pulleys/accessories). Located in the Spokane, Wa. area.

He's asking $1100 OBO for all that he has. If anyone is interested, e-mail me at allantown@hotmail.com and I can relay his phone number to you. Currently still in the Suburban and can hear run. He's going with a carb'd full roller 454 which is why the 350 is coming out.

2. crewser

crewser Registered Member

I sure wish you were closer I want to convert my 85 to fuel injection

3. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

He needs to sell it. 900 bucks