Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Rebuilt NP205 for th400 *Updated* 9/10/06

Discussion in 'Engine | Tranny | T-case' started by t89blazer, Aug 9, 2006.

1. t89blazer

t89blazer 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I have a np205 that I rebult about a month ago. It has new bearings, seals and a new th400 short input. The shift rails are modified for twin stick and ready to go. Comes with factory rear yoke and and front flange. The front output is 30 spline. This thing is doubler ready!!

I have a few more of these that I have not built yet. I just want to build a few to sell to absorb some of the cost of my own doubler. Please send me any questions and I will reply as soon as possible.

Buyer must make shipping arrangements. I have a loading dock at my shop and am willing to help. My zip code is 39120.

*Update* 9/10/06

I would be willing to entertain reasonable trades. I am looking for D60 parts or a buildable D60 core. I am also willing to work something out if you have a usable D60.

Also, let me know what you think a 205 in this condition is worth.:ears:

$625 + shipping.

Thanks,
    Tim

NP205 002.jpg

NP205 003.jpg

NP205 004.jpg

NP205 005.jpg

NP205 006.jpg

Last edited: Sep 10, 2006
  2. t89blazer

3. muddybuddy

muddybuddy 3/4 ton status

very sweet! too rich for my blood tho :(

4. t89blazer

5. Jimbo*

Jimbo* 1/2 ton status

Your price is not out of line, it's just that most people on this site prefer to "do it yourself". I mean, the parts to assemble this t/c cost around $400, so the average CK5'er can save a couple hundred to apply somewhere else on his rig. You might try listing it on ebay to see what happens. Hope this helps.
    Jimbo

ps. if you have an extra 32 spline short input gear, I'd like to buy it or trade you a long 32 spline input for it. Thanks

6. t89blazer

Thanks for the input Jimbo. That is very helpful to know. I didn't want to have this posted here and look like an idiot. I need to get my money out of it but I don't want to over charge anyone either. I don't have any short 32 spline inputs but I may be able to get you one. Send me a PM and we can talk about it.
    Thanks
    Tim

7. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

I think the price is more than fair and reasonable.......but gotta find the right buyer.

I've seen these cases exactly like what you've done to it go on eBay for this much, if not more. I wouldn't change anything as far as the price goes. I would put them up on eBay though.

8. t89blazer

Thanks for the encouragement and the direction. Any help is greatly appreciated.