Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Recieved crossover steering parts today!

Discussion in 'OffRoad Design' started by madmike, May 11, 2004.

1. madmike

madmike 1/2 ton status

Thanks Steve! Everything looks good, will know better when I install it! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

2. fortcollinsram

fortcollinsram 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gifMine didn't and I am in the same state as ORD..oh well hopefully they will get here tomorrow

3. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gifMine didn't and I am in the same state as ORD..oh well hopefully they will get here tomorrow

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe I'll get a surprise tomorrow if by chance they sent it to me instead. If so, thanks Chris /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

4. madmike

madmike 1/2 ton status

I ordered my stuff April 19, and recieved it May 11, so it did take awhile. I wish I had ordered this stuff earlier in the year, maybe had it on hand sooner. I knew I wanted to do the conversion anyway, unfortunately I waited until I broke something. My truck has been down for nearly a month, which is a PITA! Hang in there, you'll get it!

5. fortcollinsram

Yeah I orderd the x-over arm, the big-azz tirrod and ends, and a gasket kit for the sm465, and one of the np205. They had everything in to stock except for the x-over arms when I ordered it all, and the arms were in the process of being machined... /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif That was like 3 weeks ago... /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Chris

6. Stephen

Stephen 1/2 ton status Moderator Vendor

It left yesterday or the day before, it's been a full time job keeping up but we're hanging in there and have some more help now.

7. fortcollinsram

No worries Steve! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I had to leave town unexpectedly but I am sure everything is sitting at my house!!!I know you specialize is a market where demand can vary and this time of year can easily overwhelm your capacity.

Chris