Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Recipe for the Fatman........

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by K5Jimmy, Apr 12, 2003.

1. K5Jimmy

K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

How 'bout Grilled Pork Loin w/ Orange Chipotle sauce?

Marinate Pork Loin in 2 cups or so of OJ and add 1 tsp salt per cup....let it soak overnite or so...

soften about 1/4c shallots in butter, and add 1c white wine...simmer to reduce to a glaze...

Add 4c OJ and 2 1/2c Unsalted chicken Broth and simmer down to about 1 1/2c ('bout an hour)...

drain the Pork Loin and pat dry, grill over the coals to desired doneness (bout 15-20 minutes)

to the 1 1/2c of reduced OJ stock, add 1/4c Cilantro, and 2 tbs of chopped up Chipotle chiles (they come canned in Adobo sauce), and a couple tbs chopped Chives....

slice the Loin, top with sauce...Take a Bow..

I like grilled veggies...Zucchini, green onions, carrots, asparagus, etc...I brush 'em with Raspberry Vinagarette and grill 'em with the meat....

Don't forget the Cold Beer...or Margaritas.... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. muddin4fun

muddin4fun 3/4 ton status

so when ya comin over to cook that for me /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

3. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Don't forget the Cold Beer...

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a whole meal right there.... /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

4. pissant469

pissant469 1/2 ton status

your the chick your spose to cook for him its in the rulebook /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I sent that into "The Bikers Trading Post" (TBTP) It'll come out in the weekly TBTP news letter this monday. Thanks for the recipe, I'll be making it this next comeing weekend. It sounds really good. I just need to go to the store and get the pork.

6. K5Jimmy

K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

No Charge, Man....I've made it about 3 or 4 times now and have always had good luck with it....pretty Tangy, and if you want more heat, simply add more Peppers, or use the dried Chipotles (soak in hot water for 20 minutes)....Chipotle is Smoked Jalopeno....Ya gotta watch the pork since the sugar from the OJ burns pretty quick... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif