Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Recurring Dreams...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Oct 24, 2004.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Anyone here a psychic type? I want to get the heck rid of these two dreams I keep having, every damn night for the last week and a half... it's quite annoying... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

2. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

i used to have the one where i was falling and then woke up /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif or the one where youre running real SLLOOOWWW and cant get away....... /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif good luck with that /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

The only way to get rid of dreams like that is to deal with the anxieties that are causing them. Figure out what issues are bugging you during the day and eliminate them from your life.

And don't tell me nothing's wrong- you can lie to me but you can't lie to yourself, without being a total psychopath of course...... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

4. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

I never have recurring dreams, I also never have "generic" dreams like falling or running really slow. Mine are totally WACKO and make no sense, yet they're so awesome because they're like watching a movie every night. If I could tape record my dreams I'd make millions. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    The only way to get rid of dreams like that is to deal with the anxieties that are causing them.

[/ QUOTE ] Like that Ford you have been driving. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

6. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

what kind of dreams are you having?

7. k20

k20 3/4 ton status

i always have dreams where im driving, crash and die.....least once a week. Sometimes in my truck, and sometimes in a sweeeeeeeeet late 90's SS camaro.

8. k5freak44

k5freak44 1/2 ton status

i have no complaints here with my dreams. i have 3 diffrent reocurring sex dreams everynight

9. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

i ussually have crazy dreams after a huge bowl of spagetti. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gifwhat are your dreams about? /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

10. jekquistk5

jekquistk5 Weld nekid Premium Member GMOTM Winner

I used to have the same dream everynight for a week. I always thought about it,and said im not going to have this dream, and ofcourse I did. To end it I took 3 shots of Jager didn't have it then forgot about it! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    The only way to get rid of dreams like that is to deal with the anxieties that are causing them.

[/ QUOTE ] Like that Ford you have been driving. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif Couldn't be my purdy Furd /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

12. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Canmore's right, dreams are your subconscious trying to get the point across to your conscious thinking substance.

13. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Canmore's right, dreams are your subconscious trying to get the point across to your conscious thinking substance.

[/ QUOTE ]

Except the raging gunfight ones

14. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, in your case, I might think those are your subconscious trying to calm down your conscious mind... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

15. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    what kind of dreams are you having?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, one has me and my hippy friend who lives in Seattle. And 2 or 3 various other people we both know... We keep plotting to blow up "Target." Inside, it actually looks kind of like my Jr. High school, not Target. Anyway... We never go on with the plan because something goes wrong... In last nights episode, however, we got to where all the bombs and dynamite were in place, I hugged this one girl I know, then ran outside, dialing 911 to warn them about what was going to happen in less than a minute. Then I thought, "If I call them and tell them Target is going to blow up, they'll know I had something to do with it and then they'll find out I had everything to do with it and then I'll go to jail." So I was trying to hang up the phone before the operator answered. The call was never answered and Target never blew up, because I woke up after diving into a ditch. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

The other is more a recurring theme. I'm always with someone I know from work or otherwise, walking around Lackland Air Force Base. These dreams are really quite vivid, like I'm actually walking around my squadron area, or sleeping on the drill pad, or walking to 5725. Of course the lovely feeling of wondering if there's a TI in those bushes over there, or what if the President drives by and I forget to salute his car, or what's for lunch...

The BMT dreams are the ones I want to get rid of, it's quite annoying. I want to move on, get fixed, and go back, but I wake up and remember I'm gonna have to learn to be patient because it's probably going to be several months, probably over a year even...

I'm not sure what I need to deal with that has much to do with either of those dreams... The only things I'm really stressing about are paying for my Ranger without a nice check from the National Guard to supplement my income, and figuring out how I'm going to pay to get myself fixed since I don't have insurance or a job that pays well enough to get done without it. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

16. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

17. k20

k20 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
    Well just great, everyone wave bye to me now..... /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

18. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

can i have your tires?

19. k20

k20 3/4 ton status

u pick the tires over the motor?

20. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Ever since I got my Ruger I've had no more jammed gun dreams... /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

I had the most beautiful dream this morning, I'd tell t but it'd be a full fledged epic by the time I added nonexistant connections, edited out the stupid part with George Carlin and added an ending.

So beautiful, I hope I can remember it for a while