Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

[red]Had question on 14 bolt but guess no-one wants to help me. [/red]

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by gassman, Aug 24, 2000.

1. gassman

gassman 1/2 ton status

Out of 1200 users NO replies. Guess I'm not in the group. So I'll go to another form for help.

2. realsquash

realsquash 1/2 ton status

3. Depdog

Depdog 1/2 ton status Author

I dont recall ever seeing the post. I dont have a 14 bolt, but would be happy to help if possible. If you dont get an answer the first time, post again. Sometimes there are a lot of posts that come in at the same time and your post will get pushed way down and nobody sees it.

Depdog

<font color=blue>"Lead, Follow, or BECOME the Trail"</font color=blue>

http://depdogsk5.coloradok5.com

4. waxer@work

waxer@work Registered Member

People did respond to your post. Perhaps it wasnt the answer you were looking for but there no need to snap and whine at us for not responding the second after you post it. Geeeeezz!

5. BIGJ

BIGJ 1/2 ton status Author

Yeah, according to the post, you had 3 replies. Each one had info for the swap you were doing. What else did you want? 100 repies? Depdog is right, it probably just got pushed down from other posts. Don't take it personally.

Maybe Kyle said it best in his reply to your old post:
    "BTW, don't get too upset, I've had to repost a couple of times, with 1200 users, maybe 600 don't know and by the time there through posting there stuff, the other 600 can't find this one. No sweat brother, bad feelings mean bad Karma."

BIGJ