Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Red Sox and Patriots fans.......

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by hammermachine, May 4, 2007.

1. hammermachine

hammermachine 1/2 ton status

I saw this on ESPN this morning, I find it funny. But then again I'm not from Boston.

05.03.2007 DREAMBOAT BACKSTABS IN BOSTON SCANDAL!

[​IMG]
    I haven't turned on the news this morning, but I'm guessing there's widespread rioting in Boston. Buildings aflame. Cars turned over. People leaping from skyscrapers. Because -- omigod! -- Patriots hero Tom Brady was photographed wearing a Yankees cap. Khaaaaaaaaaaannnn!!!
    Tom and his galpal... Gisele Bundchen were strolling hand-in-hand in the West Village when he was snapped committing the horrid topper transgression. Red Sox Nation was shocked and appalled and - as is our way - making excuses for the Bronx Bombers blasphemy.
    “We know that Tom has an array of Red Sox caps from which to choose,” said team spokesguy Dr. Charles Steinberg. “But we fully respect that he needed to wear a suitable disguise for his own health and protection. We don’t doubt that he’s a card-carrying member of Red Sox Nation.”

2. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

About 85% of peep's wearing Yankees gear are not "real" fan's.. and don't take baseball serious.

Most people can't even name 5 player's on the team :rolleyes:

3. mr.smartass

mr.smartass 1 ton status Premium Member

Yeah that's true, I can't name 5 players on the team, actually I can't name 5 players presently in the MLB, as a matter of fact, I don't even own a baseball cap... Yeah I pretty much hate the sport... pretty damn boring.