Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Redneck Doorbell

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Sep 24, 2004.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[​IMG]

2. js4x4

js4x4 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifwrong on so many different levels! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. k5redneck

k5redneck 1/2 ton status

i ordered mine last week i cant wait to hang it on the wall. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

4. duece21

duece21 1/2 ton status

Repost /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif
    Its still funny though. We still need to make one w/ a sheeps a$$ for bubba. /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

5. k5redneck

k5redneck 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Repost /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif
    Its still funny though. We still need to make one w/ a sheeps a$$ for bubba. /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

dont forget a goat for fumes /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

6. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gifi wonder what people think, i bet most people knock. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

7. i8yrsuv

i8yrsuv 1/2 ton status

holly sheep...is the other part of the deer inside the house ??? do you feed it ??? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

8. i8yrsuv

i8yrsuv 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gifi wonder what people think, i bet most people knock. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

[/ QUOTE ] I dont think he gets many vistors ringing with that !!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    I bet it scares off all door to door salesman /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif I would be afraid that it would go off in mid-ring !!!!!!!!!!/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif
    Why dont you take the head and mount it up-above in order to house the bell or speaker ?? /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif