Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Redneck Joke

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BigOrange90Jimmy, Feb 28, 2006.

1. BigOrange90Jimmy

BigOrange90Jimmy 1/2 ton status Premium Member

There was an extremely wealthy man, and he loved to throw grand parties at his home. At one such party, he invited the entire town, including all of his family, friends, and the town's only redneck, Leroy.

Everyone was standing out by the pool, and he decided to make an announcement. He told the crowd that in his pool there was a huge alligator, and that he would give $1 Million to anyone that would be willing to jump in and survive a battle against the giant alligator. Suddenly, before he could finish speaking, everyone heard a splash and turned to look in surprise- there was Leroy in the water wrestling the gator. He fought hard against the animal and then suddenly, the gator floated to the top and Leroy climbed out.

The wealthy man said "Well, Leroy, I guess I owe you a million dollars!" Leroy responded, "No, that won't be necessary" The wealthy man stated that he issued that challenge and that it would only be right to give Leroy the money. Leroy again declined. The wealthy man said, "How about a half million?" Leroy again declined. The wealthy man said "Well, at least let me buy you a Rolex and an expensive car." Leroy again declined, stating that it would not be necessary.

The confused wealthy man asked "Well, Leroy, is there anything at all that I can do for you?" Leroy replied, "Yes, there is." The wealthy man asked eagerly "Ok, Leroy, what is it?" Leroy responded, "I'd like the name of the son-of-a-bitch that pushed me in the pool!"

Last edited: Feb 28, 2006
  2. roadhawg

roadhawg 1/2 ton status

3. Jagged

Jagged 1 ton status

So, what's a "Reneck"? ;)

4. BigOrange90Jimmy

BigOrange90Jimmy 1/2 ton status Premium Member