Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Refit is finished.

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by k2mslskier, Jun 15, 2006.

1. k2mslskier

k2mslskier 1/2 ton status

This is what it looked like before it was stolen...the second and third is how it looks now. The third shows my new anti-theft devices but not all of them, there are a few others that are hidden.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2007
  2. Citizen Rider

Citizen Rider 1/2 ton status

Those devices cost a good amount? Im sure for you its well worth it since its been stolen..

3. k2mslskier

The column lock was free(mother-in-law) owns a locksmith shop, steering wheel removal kit was just over a $100 from Summit and the rest was just a few bucks here and there. The only way they are getting her again is if they hook her up to a tow truck and drag her out of there, which I don't see that happening either since I now park her directly in front of the office manager's window.

4. 1BadK-30

1BadK-30 1/2 ton status

the thiefs washed it for you?:D

glad you recieved your k5 back. had a 891ton and a 03 ranger stolen at my house, the 1ton came back and the ranger didn't. Thank god for gap insurance

5. k2mslskier

Hah...I wish. No actually that was taken this past Sunday, two days after I spent 2 hours at the local wash it yourself since I took out in the mud last week after we got some killer rainstorms. Those 35's can kick up some serious rooster tails.

We have that gap stuff for our Durango, I hope I never have to use it.