Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Refreshing.....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TruckNutzDude, Oct 12, 2004.

1. TruckNutzDude

TruckNutzDude 1/2 ton status

I just took a crap and clogged the pipes for the second time today. I figured I'd share that with you guys this morning... /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

i like those crazy comercial ones that will flush just about anything, i put an apple through the one at work, took it like a champ /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Thatl be 125.00 to snake ZEE pipes,another 325.00 (for me to run my video inspection camera through(when i can get to you, and im not looking at musclecars)to tell you what the problem is.And another 4500.00 to get big backhoes in your front yard,and destroy your lawn , (kicking and screaming)scare your neighbors,talk dirty plumber talk,dig a big trench and install your new pipe. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gifsound good? /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. TruckNutzDude

Where does the "priceless" part come in? And BTW my septic is in my back yard leaching into my neighbors back yard which leaches into their neighbors back yard... I live on a hill, things are awfully moist at the bottom. /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif You'd have a field day if you went down my street, the sidewalk at the bottom always has 3" of sewage floating on it. I'm glad I'm one of the guys on top of the pile. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Id have to say, thats disgusting /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif just pile after pile of poop hu?? /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif Does everyone mind the smell?? How bout walking in it going down the sidewalk?? /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif Why hasnt anyone done anything about this?? You guys will get sick , if you dont fix that.The person on the bottom that is. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif You will catch hepatitis and your eyes will turn black,you will get real weak, and skinny and then die /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Someone needs a plan /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. TruckNutzDude

Actually the guy at the end of the street just died recently now that I think about it. But they like to call the cops on me for working on my truck because my sawzall is too loud... their rap music is twice as loud and three times more obnoxious so they can just sit and stew in my fecies and I have no bad feelings about it... I might even start using laxatives just to have my revenge even sweeter. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

7. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

You should send me over there , id do a job for them, hike the price to 20 grand,put a lein on their property and turn it into ck5 land /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Yeah ,in all my years ive never heard of it getting that bad,i am in the city though ,but either way. You should take the getting sick part seriously. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif But i gues if no-one cares....flush away~!!! All on there heads /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif