Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

regency edition trucks?!?!?!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by primerk5, Dec 14, 2005.

1. primerk5

primerk5 1/2 ton status

Has any one seen a regency edition truck?? There are two at my local chevy dealer. I'll try to get pictures later of them. One is a dub riding short box low rider. The other is a crew cab short box monster called the "badlander" its light blue with a 6 in suspension lift and 20 inch wheels with 37 in baha claws, dual exhaust too. Any thing over 28" to the bumper in maryland isn't legal. How the hell are they gona put this monster on the road. it makes no sence. HERES THE KICKER IT IS BEING SOLD AS NEW!!!

The price for this thing is 56 grand

2. 73k5blazer

73k5blazer Unplug the matrix cable from the back of your head Premium Member

I've seen some Regency Conversion trucks. They do all sorts of GM vans,crew cabs, etc. Mabey it's the same. Regency is a huge conversion company.

3. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

They have been doing that for years. I looked at a 90-91 conversion Burb that had 4 captain chairs and all sorts of other stuff. Guy said that he was the original owner and bought it from the dealer like that. The Toyota and Furd dealerships have conversions out front here.

4. ProJunkRacing

ProJunkRacing 1/2 ton status

yeah the gm dealer buys them but it is a program vehicle but yes they are new just like buying a conversion van from the dealer

5. steve_kibbe

steve_kibbe 1/2 ton status

I'd like to see some pics:D

6. Drey

Drey 3/4 ton status

I just saw a couple Thunder silverados today at a dealership, thunder badgeing above silverado, and fancy rims, is this the same type of thing, they had bowties on the center caps though i saw.