Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Reiters this weekend!

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Smurfmobile85, Aug 19, 2004.

1. Smurfmobile85

Smurfmobile85 1/2 ton status

We don't have any concrete plans. My brother and I just want to get out and do some wheeling.So we agreed on sunday.If anybody wants to go and has any time requirments for meeting let us know.I am not sure what time or exactly where we will be meeting but We probably won't be meeting too early and Mcdonalds in monroe will most likly be our meeting spot.Sorry for the short notice.

2. leadfoot067

leadfoot067 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif......i cant go.....as much as i wanna /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif.....its been soooooooo long since we wheeled with you guys....but hey have fun /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

3. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif hrmmmm...Not sure the ole Blazer will make it, developed a wobble after the last trip, thought it was mud in the tire but turns out that wasn't it /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif ...but I dunno, might say screw it and go anyways /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

4. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

i wish I could go but i am moving this wekend and that kinda puts everything else on hold for a while /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

5. donimator

donimator 1/2 ton status

I have to work Weekends again so I can't make this one. I wish I could, it has been since New Years that we wheeled together. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

6. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

Any word as to whether or not this is gonna happen?

7. Smurfmobile85

This just in....

McDonalds in Monroe at 10:00am. See ya there! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. Smurfmobile85

OKAY! Now it's off! The DROF<- we were going to go with has a serious water leak that he just found so he isn't going. We're gonna go ahead and postpone it for now and try for next weekend depending on the repair work. Sorry Mike. We'll post as soon as we know for sure about next weekend. Stay tuned! /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

9. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

That works out well, I was gonna post up and say my truck wasn't ready-with the rain today I didn't get to looking at the frontend at all /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

10. emoo99

emoo99 1/2 ton status

let me know what's up for this comming up weekend and i might come along with some friends.

11. Smurfmobile85

Well it looks like we are going to try for sunday 10:00 macdonalds in monroe again.Hopefully with the rain this week it will keep the dust down.I hope this weekend works out for more people /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif. Doug

12. emoo99

emoo99 1/2 ton status

dang, won't be able to go my aunt just got out of surgery and were having a family thing all day sunday at their house.. man i need to come to something and meet you guys, only person i know is brent and john, and i'm on this site 24/7 it seems like just searching up old topics... /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif