Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

relationship woes..need advice from the old timers

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by supersize75, Apr 14, 2003.

1. supersize75

supersize75 1/2 ton status

ok to make this simple and uncomplicated I will state some facts to help ya understand the problem at hand.

2 years ago I meet Adrian, she drives a lifted ford and I get hooked on her and wheelin.

I buy a blazer wreck it and 2 years later still an issue /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Adrians best friend is Kristian who has liked me forever

Sh!t hits the fan and we fall apart and I break up with her 6 months ago.

We still talked, fooled around ect.

But now I am going out with her b/f for the past 2 months and they are no longer friends

Adrian says she still loves me, kristian says tell the b*^*$# to go away.

I dont want to be mean, but I also dont want to risk screwing things up with kristian cuz she is so darn perfect for me.

So what do I do, can't seem to keep them both happy and I don't want to lie to either of them "mostly Kristian"

/forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif, any advice, also kristian feels Adrian is a threat because Adrian and I slept together, while is "saving herself for the right time" I aint that horny that I would screw around on her..
    [she keeps me happy in other ways] /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

So how do I make this work out, they dont talk any more btw .

/forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

2. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

If you really care for Kristian and want a relationship with her then you need to cut the ties and communication with your ex. It's just disrespectful to your new girlfriend and she will not feel that you are serious about your intent with her if you don't.
    The other problem is that your ex-girlfriend seems to still have feelings for you(still hooking up with you and maintaining contact even after you broke up) and you are giving her false hope by keeping the lines of communication wide open. You should step up to the plate tell your ex-girlfriend that you are sorry things didn't work out between the two of you, but you cannot have a relationship(friendship or otherwise) at this point out of respect for Kristian. You think she's a good person, but it's just the way it has to be. Sounds like the ex won't move on if you aren't straight and to the point with her.

3. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

I agree with Michelle, you gotta be cruel to be kind...

rene

4. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

hook up with both of em... duh!!! why is this question even being asked?!?! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

j

5. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    hook up with both of em... duh!!! why is this question even being asked?!?! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

j

[/ QUOTE ]

I agrreee /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    lol, jk
    NoAngel has a goodpoint.

6. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Stick with the one that's best for you. Tell the other one sorry, you tried it and it didn't go.

Whatever you do, be honest with each of them. My sister in law buries herself in six feet o' stink all the time cause she wants to hang out with everyone and be honest with noone. She's got troubles right now that wouldn't be right to divulge on a public message board, all for trying to be everything to different people at once...

7. captain chaos

captain chaos 1/2 ton status

you're young, GET ALL YOU CAN /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

it won't be as easy when you get older /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

8. gmule

gmule 1/2 ton status

Which one has the biggest tits? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

if your happy whith the way things are now then run whith em. If your having second thoughts maybe you should see where your heart lies.

10. BigOrange90Jimmy

BigOrange90Jimmy 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I couldn't agree more. Stay with Kristian and kick ol girl to the curb. Adrian drives a Ford...that could be the problem as well. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

11. MudNurI

MudNurI 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Which one has the biggest tits?

[/ QUOTE ]

thats real classy- sounds like it came outta a 12 year old

Brandy

12. arq

arq 1/2 ton status

you screwed up the minute you went out with your exGs best friend(or exG's ex-best friend). it'll never work /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gifso just get as much as you can for as long as you can.../forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

ARQ.

13. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

More then likely that your ex girlfriend is interested in you still because you are now dating someone else. I know some girls like that... will break it off with a guy, yet still say they have feeling for them if they start dating someone else. I'd bet money if you were single, she'd be like and you are who again? Don't play into her game (not sure she has one, but I'm betting she does) and tell her thanks, but no thanks....

14. gmule

gmule 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Which one has the biggest tits?

[/ QUOTE ]

thats real classy- sounds like it came outta a 12 year old

Brandy

[/ QUOTE ]

I figured it would mix well with the beaver oil

15. supersize75

ok here is a reply to all of ya,

kristian also drives a ford, but it is new, she also loves my blazer, she is really great and it shows through her actions and how she treats others, adrian however thinks the world is a horrable place and every one is out to screw every one over, that is how she was brought uo, I dont blame her for that, it just had a negative affect on our relationship. ex.... when she heard I was buying parts off here from a fellow member she thought I was going to be screwed over, I wasn't and she said probbably next time you will be. wtf is up with that, I am a very positive person and dont need a negative bringing me down.

kristian has the bigger apples, but thats not why I like her, although they are perfect,
    [homer] hmm apples..hmm [homer]
    ok I will stop there /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

also kristian, is "marrage material" and adrian cheeted on me so she is soo last year /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

I know what I need to do and will finalize it and tell adrian to move on, I think it is better for her too.
    If I keep talking to her it is only false hope.

thanks again, I think I will go get me some apples

16. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    But now I am going out with her b/f for the past 2 months and they are no longer friends

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

Doooood. What are you doing going out with her b/f!? That's just sick moving from a girl to her boyfriend! /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

17. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    adrian cheeted on me

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, that makes the decision real hard! Kick her to the curb.

18. muddin4fun

muddin4fun 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

Doooood. What are you doing going out with her b/f!? That's just sick moving from a girl to her boyfriend! /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That be what I'm thinkin too. Maybe he bats for the other team too? [​IMG] /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

This is what I don't understand. When people break up...how come they don't really break up? If your ex is really only a freind...why do you sorta have a ball and chain on ya?

If you do start going out with Kristen...treat her right

19. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Whatever you do, be honest with each of them. My sister in law buries herself in six feet o' stink all the time cause she wants to hang out with everyone and be honest with noone

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. Life is too short for dishonesty. It's the hard route alot of times, but you'll be a better man for it. Sometimes the truth hurts, but that hurt will pass. The hurt that comes from lying is a harder pill to swallow.

20. supersize75

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

uh guys, the [b/f] means best friend! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

quit your flamin cause I'm not /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif