Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Religon, this is very, very offensive! I'll just say sorry now!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by GORRILLA, Jul 26, 2003.

1. GORRILLA

GORRILLA 1/2 ton status

Religon, this is very, very offensive! I\'ll just say sorry now!

Although much smaller than real people, Jews must never be confused with Smurfs, as the two have had a much troubled and bloody history.

Jews are completely unaware of the existence of Jesus, as they are too lazy to read the bible all the way to the end.

They borrowed my Pavement CD and never gave it back.

Hindus, or Buddhists, as they prefer to be called, ride around on cow's backs all day.

They think they're so great.

Hindus were out at the pub last night. They were wasted. They stayed really late. I mean, I left at about half one, and the Hindus we're still going strong. They all called in sick today. Big surprise.

Muslims, ya gotta love 'em.

Or they'll kill you.

When they reach maturity, all Muslims are commanded to drive up a mountain in their four wheel drive off road vehicles, or "jihads", and catch a crab. Only then will they achieve their beards.

All Muslims can fly.

Scientologists like to lure people into their big tent for cakes, and then hit them with sticks. They like to sneak into your house when you're not there and [I love Jeeps] with your [I love Jeeps].

Scientologists like to rape babies, then kill them, [I love Jeeps] the corpse, eat it, [I love Jeeps] it out and then [I love Jeeps] the [I love Jeeps].

Christians like Jesus.

No, I mean they really like Jesus. They're nuts about him. They can't get enough of him. It's all "Jesus this" and "Jesus that". They're totally gay for him. Why don't they just go and marry Jesus, since they love him so much. I mean, Christ, get a room already.

Mingists, the followers of the Moon's fastest growing religion, can be distinguished by their calm manner, nice hair and giant metal hands, which they use to crush their enemies. Crush them, I say! Mwahahahaha! Who's laughing now, ****o? Who?

Me, that's who!
    http://www.mingthemerciless.com/religion.html
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

2. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

Re: Religon, this is very, very offensive! I\'ll just say sorry now!

Hey BRB, I see the WOTM coming back possibly /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

Wow, you must either have really huge balls or a really low IQ to make a post like that.

4. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

LOL thats great...why does he have to be stupid or have balls? not everybodies a religious fanatic..

5. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

What? No JW jokes?

6. Confedneck

hovajova nitwits?

7. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Wow, you must either have really huge balls or a really low IQ to make a post like that.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's nothing.........Too bad I don't have time, I would start in...... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

8. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    LOL thats great...why does he have to be stupid or have balls? not everybodies a religious fanatic..

[/ QUOTE ]

True, and I'm not really a fanatic either, but I do have respect and decency.

9. Confedneck

ok well i have plenty of respect for other peoples opinions...but it was pretty damned funny...and if i respect the fact that someone practices their religion, maybe some of them should learn not to preach it to everyone they see..?

10. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

Religion is an archaic fallout of society. Religious addicts are following old rules to play a new game; society has long since passed religion, and much like a rubber band, the recoil has yet to snap. In a sense, i think religion creates tension and violence contrary to what it promotes, ie. salvation and peace.
    For example, look at the crusades, the armenian genocides, 9/11, all having something to do with conflicting beliefs and contradicting ethics having to do with religion.

11. Ddragggon

Ddragggon 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    For example, look at the crusades, the armenian genocides, 9/11, all having something to do with conflicting beliefs and contradicting ethics having to do with religion.

[/ QUOTE ]this man speaks some truth. Religeon is a great tool for controling the masses, and keeping people in line. additionaly, it can be used to help outline morality, and help bind society together, united towards a single common goal. unfortunately, there're so many ways to interperate the older `sacred' texts, that there's an awful lot of confusion as to what anyone's really supposed to do. mix in with this, humanities inherent nature to hate, and distrust that which it doesn't understand, and suddenly you have crusades, jihads, jewish settlements in the gaza, airplanes being stuck in buildings, bombings, wars, rumors of wars, WMD, convoluted lies, and etc clouding everything up. my thoughts on religion are simple: if there's a god, he's up there doing what he will, as per his will. he/she/it may not even know/care I exist beyond the fact that I may provide amusement, and/or be a fancy video game to them. my interaction with the god/gods/life energy forces is at a personal level, and I don't see a need for a spiritual leader that requires about 10% of my earnings to help commune with my maker that rumor has, can hear everything I think, and do... cut out the middle man, and volume buying seem to be the wave of the future, so I think that's the route I'll take.

just my humble opinion at anyrate...

-Ddragggon

12. Confedneck

sure in some ways religion is good and all, but my buddy says "you should believe in god" and i asked why, he said "just because"
    ahem BLIND FAITH ahem...that does not surprise me..i bet 92% of church goers couldnt cite one good reason why someone should believe..

13. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    i bet 92% of church goers couldnt cite one good reason why someone should believe..

[/ QUOTE ]

To pick up on the women /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

14. GORRILLA

GORRILLA 1/2 ton status

It was just a Joke.
    You know, like
    Hooiser mama and Hooiser Daddy!
    Gorrilla /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

15. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

"I thought I'd save you some time. I was doing my tax returns and accidentally proved that there's no God." --Homer Simpson

16. Confedneck

[ QUOTE ]
    "I thought I'd save you some time. I was doing my tax returns and accidentally proved that there's no God." --Homer Simpson

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

17. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Explain this term and tell me where God comes into the picture...

Holy War

Nuff said... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif