Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Relize this

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, May 9, 2003.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

...................................... I like to couse dissorder. Nothing anyone posts bothers me unless it's dirrected at part of my personal life, then I'll PM the person and try to resolve it. But everything said out here is all in fun. REALITY; I don't find the "Beaver" topic funny, but I do find it funny too get people going off about it. I find it EXTREAMLY FUNNY when so meny of y'all belive I give a rats ass about it. Think about it, so meny of y'all try to piss me off with Beaver this or Beaver that, and all I need to do to get YOU going is post ANYTHING against it. Look how upset YOU got. YOU think you're bothering me, NOT !! But sence so meny of Y'ALL can't understand, I thought I'd try to explain it to YOU. So let me put it in some words even YOU might be able to understand, BEAVER BEAVER BEAVER DUH BEAVER DUH DUH BEAVER BEAVER BEAVER DER DUH DUH DER DUH BEAVER BEAVER, LOL /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

2. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

useless post

still useless whining

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifthats better, now wasnt that nice to read, pages of NO whining /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

What ?? You're still to dence to catch on ??? How much more blunt and to the point do I need to get ??? I thought even a drunken moron could understand what I said in this thread.

5. uglychevyZZ4

i thopught you were all high and mighty one who NEVER puts peole down? shall i give you the link? didnt you tell Brandon.C that you never put people down? oh ya, and you dont swear too. YES YOUUUUU DID /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif you sir have proved yourself a liar, and a moron, and uh... oh ya, A WHINY LIL" BEEEEO*H /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

whos trying to annoy you? not i, just hated to see good screen go to whining waste /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    i thopught you were all high and mighty one who NEVER puts peole down? shall i give you the link? didnt you tell Brandon.C that you never put people down? oh ya, and you dont swear too. YES YOUUUUU DID /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif you sir have proved yourself a liar, and a moron, and uh... oh ya, A WHINY LIL" BEEEEO*H /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

whos trying to annoy you? not i, just hated to see good screen go to whining waste /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ] Now why would you think I was calling you a drunken Moron ??? I said " I thought even a drunken moron could understand what I said in this thread. " I never said you are a drunken moron. But I see by your reply that you're getting pissed off. Damn, and you still don't understand what I'm saying. LOL /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. uglychevyZZ4

ok, next to my name here is the name i replyed to, and the post. click it /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif and if you arent that smart than ill post what you replyed to, and it appears to be me /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif and btw, who's drunk? not I /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif you need less halucinagens in your cornflakes /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif are you getting stoned again or what? go to one of your meetings paul, youv lost it, along with the respect of alot of folks /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    [ QUOTE ]
    Z3PR
    A legend in my own mind
    Reged: 03/29/02
    Loc: Black Hawk, SD.
    Re: Relize this [Re:uglychevyZZ4]
    #743673 - 05/08/03 11:16 PM Edit Reply Quote
    What ?? You're still to dence to catch on ??? How much more blunt and to the point do I need to get ??? I thought even a drunken moron could understand what I said in this thread.
    --------------------
    Help prevent inbreeding, BAN COUNTRY MUSIC !!
    America's #1 breakfast cereal,"Methamphetamine-O's".They're crankolisious.

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif looks like you repled to me alright, so Paul, keep proving yourself here, its quite comical /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

Re: Relize this (Re: EVERYBODY)

[​IMG]
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

9. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

Re: Relize this (Re: EVERYBODY)

LMAO!!!!!!!! now thats funny

10. 83ZZ502_Jimmy

83ZZ502_Jimmy 1/2 ton status

Better to stay silent on this one.

John

11. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

I do find it kind of funny that Z3PR misspelled "Relize," yet on line three correctly spelled "REALITY."

12. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    ok, next to my name here is the name i replyed to, and the post. click it /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif and if you arent that smart than ill post what you replyed to, and it appears to be me /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif and btw, who's drunk? not I /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif you need less halucinagens in your cornflakes /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif are you getting stoned again or what? go to one of your meetings paul, youv lost it, along with the respect of alot of folks /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    [ QUOTE ]
    Z3PR
    A legend in my own mind
    Reged: 03/29/02
    Loc: Black Hawk, SD.
    Re: Relize this [Re:uglychevyZZ4]
    #743673 - 05/08/03 11:16 PM Edit Reply Quote
    --------------------
    Help prevent inbreeding, BAN COUNTRY MUSIC !!
    America's #1 breakfast cereal,"Methamphetamine-O's".They're crankolisious.

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif looks like you repled to me alright, so Paul, keep proving yourself here, its quite comical /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ] I did say something about being dence becouse I was very to the point with the first post in this thread. [ QUOTE ]
    I like to couse dissorder. Nothing anyone posts bothers me unless it's dirrected at part of my personal life, then I'll PM the person and try to resolve it. But everything said out here is all in fun. REALITY; I don't find the "Beaver" topic funny, but I do find it funny too get people going off about it. I find it EXTREAMLY FUNNY when so meny of y'all belive I give a rats ass about it. Think about it, so meny of y'all try to piss me off with Beaver this or Beaver that, and all I need to do to get YOU going is post ANYTHING against it. Look how upset YOU got. YOU think you're bothering me, NOT !! But sence so meny of Y'ALL can't understand, I thought I'd try to explain it to YOU. So let me put it in some words even YOU might be able to understand, BEAVER BEAVER BEAVER DUH BEAVER DUH DUH BEAVER BEAVER BEAVER DER DUH DUH DER DUH BEAVER BEAVER, LOL

[/ QUOTE ] But I did not call YOU a drunken moron. The statement was even a drunken moron could understand it. I am sorry if you missunderstund and thought I was calling you names. So meny people wanted to think they pissed me off, when I was just doing the same thing they're doing. Only I am on the other side. I started this thread to explain to those who think I really am mad over this, that I'm not. It's just a game, and not to be taken serously. As far as people loosing respect go's, /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif I just don't understand that one. This is a public internet message board. What, if my point of view differs, then y'all aren't going to like me ?? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif So it's okay for you to call me FAWKCHOP, FAWKTARD, and a WHINNY LITTLE BEEOOACH, but if I make reference to (But not call you) a drunken moron, then I'm the bad guy ??? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

13. RatMan

RatMan 1/2 ton status

well, i was plannin on stayin away from this, but heres the deal - see that little tiny blue name in the gray part of each post? the one with the "Re:" in front of it? that means thats who your replying to. furthermore, regardless of what you meant (MEANT dammit!!! with an 'A'!! not ment!) this is just a bunch of words. emotions are not carried through the screen, just words. that means that they are very much open to interpretation. reagardless of whether or not it was directed at uglychevy or not, it is implied that you are. so heres a plan, quit making whiny little bitch posts twice a day. do you not have anything better to do with your time? for the love of all things sacred man, give it a rest! no one cares that your yeast infection is bothering you today. or yesterday. or the day before that. nor will we give two sh!ts tomorrow. all im asking is that you quit with the bitchy posts and stop wasting my time.

and before you try that "no your the one whos bitching" let me say that hell yes i am! im sick of this sh!t and im sure im not the only one. btw, go back and read your "time to grow up" post. your whole "your doing it not me" thing is exactly the same as what my little brother does when he gets in trouble - tries to blame it on someone else. you of all people should NOT be trying to tell people to grow up.

14. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    well, i was plannin on stayin away from this, but heres the deal - see that little tiny blue name in the gray part of each post? the one with the "Re:" in front of it? that means thats who your replying to. furthermore, regardless of what you meant (MEANT dammit!!! with an 'A'!! not ment!) this is just a bunch of words. emotions are not carried through the screen, just words. that means that they are very much open to interpretation. reagardless of whether or not it was directed at uglychevy or not, it is implied that you are. so heres a plan, quit making whiny little bitch posts twice a day. do you not have anything better to do with your time? for the love of all things sacred man, give it a rest! no one cares that your yeast infection is bothering you today. or yesterday. or the day before that. nor will we give two sh!ts tomorrow. all im asking is that you quit with the bitchy posts and stop wasting my time.

and before you try that "no your the one whos bitching" let me say that hell yes i am! im sick of this sh!t and im sure im not the only one. btw, go back and read your "time to grow up" post. your whole "your doing it not me" thing is exactly the same as what my little brother does when he gets in trouble - tries to blame it on someone else. you of all people should NOT be trying to tell people to grow up.

[/ QUOTE ] Why should I stop replying ??? Can't I talk sh*t just like everybody else ??? I'm having fun cousing hate and discotent. Y'all can think I'm whining, but look how I'm getting so meny people to go off. So you're saying it's okay for everybody else to do, but not me, huh ?? Double standards.

15. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

[​IMG]
    Group Hug /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

16. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Now that is funny.

17. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I like to couse dissorder

[/ QUOTE ]

Translation: I like to screw with people...

Paul yer doin a great job of it! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif You need to get out of the house man /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

18. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    You need to get out of the house man

[/ QUOTE ]

NO SHITE!!! He needs to leave his house, get on the Handi-Bus, and take a ride to the local elementary school. Once there, he should ask a Grade 6 student for some spelling lessons.

*CanmoreK5 patiently awaits a PM from Z3PR*

FOR GOD'S SAKE, PUT SOME EFFORT INTO LEARNING HOW TO SPELL, PAUL. You're constantly saying "my spelling sucks"- DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Sheesh........ /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

19. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

I'm getting used to it and actually starting to like it. I prefer slang myself... No one can call you on it...

Example:
    Ifn da chit ya'll read don't rightly agree wit ya'll, den don't read da crap... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

20. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    You need to get out of the house man

[/ QUOTE ]

NO SHITE!!! He needs to leave his house, get on the Handi-Bus, and take a ride to the local elementary school. Once there, he should ask a Grade 6 student for some spelling lessons.

*CanmoreK5 patiently awaits a PM from Z3PR*

FOR GOD'S SAKE, PUT SOME EFFORT INTO LEARNING HOW TO SPELL, PAUL. You're constantly saying "my spelling sucks"- DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Sheesh........ /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

[/ QUOTE ] As I've stated befor, correct spelling doesn't mean sh*t to me. But good insult, I see even the astedicly challanged get a good one in every now and then.