Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Remember those 2 pilots that got wasted?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by UseYourBlinker, Jul 25, 2002.

1. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

Read this

2. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

All that alcohol and one burger...

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

They paid too much for the beer, should of adhered to the BYOB principle.

4. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

They needed some Jagermeister /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

5. trailblazer87

trailblazer87 1/2 ton status

Let me see here 7x34 oz. of beer + 7x16 oz. of beer= 1 FREAKIN' huge headache in the morning /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

6. Leadfoot

Leadfoot 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Unfortuneately the receipt will not hurt the pilots:
    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    With the help of some friends

[/ QUOTE ]means the two of them had help
    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    1 name, 11, party

[/ QUOTE ]usually means 11 people in the party, check is under one name (as opposed to separate checks).
    17 drinks divided by 11 people, average drink there was ~22oz. so that is average of 1.5 drinks a person, so that is 33oz. of alcohol per person (less than 3 12oz beers). Granted it doesn't say how they were distributed.

The only evidence that will hurt them is the fact of B.A.C. twice the limit of Florida. The receipt will only be admissable if a bartender or waitstaff person can recall beyond a shadow of a doubt who had what that night (not likely)

Regardless though, no pilot should be allowed to be drunk or high and fly a plane.....

Scary thought though that they made into the cockpit before they were caught. /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif

7. bklynlifted

bklynlifted 1/2 ton status

WELL I'M GLAD THEY WON'T BE IN THE COCKPIT THIS WED 7/31 I'M HEADING TO AZ ON AMERICA WEST FLIGHT #17 FIRST THING I LOOK AT WHEN I BOARD IS THE COCKPIT JUST TO SEE WHO HAS MY LIFE IN THIEIR HANDS??? I HEARD THEY HAVE A VIDEO OF THE INSIDE OF MR.MOES AND THAT WILL TELL HOW MANY PEOPLE WERE AT THE TABLE ? STILL THE BAC IS TOO HIGH?? THERE DONE AS PILOTS, IN THIS COUNTRY ANYWAY /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

8. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

We could send them to Afghanistan as a symbol of our goodwill! LOL!! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

9. bklynlifted

bklynlifted 1/2 ton status

after a 5 1/2 hour flight i want to be the only person on the plane with a buzz not the pilot who has my life in his hands,i can tell you what a plane looks like when it hits the groung i was at the scene when flight 587 went down in the rockaways the only part of the bodies not burned were the buttox that from being seated and belted in to the seat which is flame retardent, othe than that couldn't really tell if it was a man or a women? pretty crazy stuff that day i was checking out an engine that landed 10 feet from a gas pump and you would swear that puppy just fell offthe wing, well gotta go pack plane leaves in 2 days and got alot to do . later /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif web page