Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Reminder to check your muffler bearings!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by fjleiter, Apr 21, 2004.

1. fjleiter

fjleiter 1/2 ton status

just a reminder to always check your muffler bearings to avoid this type of damage.
    [​IMG]
    /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

2. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

I let mine go for five years without grease, and that muffler just didn't rotate right anymore. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

4. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

and all this time i thought it was bad gas /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

5. BLZN4FN

BLZN4FN 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

6. jakeslim

jakeslim 1/2 ton status

I am glad you brought up such a sensitive subject. It is important that we face this most negleted part of our trucks. Not only is the safety of your passengers in danger if left alone, but failure of this critical point could send you left while trying to turn right if you get my drift. Well, I prefer the lithium based greases. Please ensure that the muffler is extremely hot before attempting to service. /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif

7. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

REPOST! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

8. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. motofool

motofool 1/2 ton status

but if i change them my smoke stack cover will never shut cause 1psi of pressure will hold them wide open on my turbo deisel exhaust in my chevy 350

10. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

I think I've seen that picture before.

/forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif