Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Removal of membership in NCBD's!

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Tweetysuarus, Sep 1, 2002.

1. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

Removal of membership in NCBD\'s!

I have requested earlier today that Dan remove me from the Members list, He has asked me to reconsider my thoughts about leaving the NCBD's......I feel that I apparently don't fit in with this group of people.......I have nothing personal against anybody in the NCBD's this is just my own doings. Chaz has no need to resign his position.
    Bill

2. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

Re: Removal of membership in NCBD\'s!

Hmm...Well, I think that maybe things should be thought about before decisions are made. I really don't want to see either of you guys resign or give up anything. I like ya both, and I'm certian that I can speak for ALL the Nor Cal Big Dawgs in saying this. So, seriously...Just kinda stay away from each other for a bit....No PM's, No tryin to find out what the other one says to other people...Just ignore each other for a week or so....Then make your decisions. I'd be willin to bet ya'all will change your minds. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif