Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Ren & Stimpy cartoon search....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ChevyCaGal, Aug 23, 2003.

1. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Dec 16, 2000
    I have a stupid request... I'm looking for an episode of Ren & Stimpy. It's the one with stinky in it.... basically where Stimpy is looking for a fart he just did (has other intelligent stuff like talking too boogers in it). My friends son is king fart lately, and we were telling him about this episode and he doesn't believe me. I don't want to go out and buy a whole dvd just to show him the cartoon once. I looked on Kazaa, and couldn't find it. I did some looking else where on the net, but it was crappy quality (grainy and bad audio) when I found it. If anyone has it and can email me it, or send me a link I would be appreciative. Thanks! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif
  2. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

Dec 15, 2000
    <font color="green"> I remember that episode!

Ren - So, let me get this straight. Something came out of your butt, it made a funny sound and it smelled funny. Suuuure, Stimpy, whatever you say... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

From an episode guide -

[ QUOTE ]
    Son Of Stimpy (aka "Stimpy's First Fart" or "Stimpy's First Trouser Cough" or "Have Yourself A Stinky Little Christmas")
    While watching TV, Stimpy passes his first fart. After asking Ren what happened, Ren calls him an "eediot." Desperately, Stimpy goes searching for "Stinky" the fart in the house and the "Naked City." (We even get to see Stimpy talking to his "magic nose goblins" about his missing friend.) Will Stimpy find his prodigal son? Will Stimpy overcome his depression? (Stimpy must be depressed because he didn't want to watch his favorite shows, "Muddy Mudskipper" and "Commander Höek &amp; Cadet Stimpy.") And will Ren get over the smell of this show? /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif </font>

[/ QUOTE ]