Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Reorganization of the Vendor forum?

Discussion in 'Feedback | Site Announcements' started by spearchucker, Aug 30, 2006.

1. spearchucker

spearchucker 1/2 ton status

I was visiting NorCalBigDawgs and noticed how they have their vendor page set up. I like the looks of that layout, much cleaner and easier to find products and also to see who's currently a vendor. I was just thinking that you could do the same so we don't have to wade through 300 posts to find out who's a vendor. And since there aren't that many post it should be easy to sort and make it more organized before it gets too far out of control. Of course there will be those that don't like this idea since it'd make the list longer on the index page, but they can just collapse the 'aftermarket parts' page. :p:

2. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

I think it might be better to seperate by bumpers, drivetrain etc.. ?

3. TheToolmaker

TheToolmaker Registered Member

YES please!

I know I just joined... So far I am loving the site! My only complaint is no "vendor list". I would love to see this feature added. It is difficult for us newbies to find your vendors. You don't have to put each vendor on on the front page. You could have people click on "vendors" and then have it take them to the list. Maybe even give each venor their own page in the forum that way the vendors can post new products, updates, sales and other things so people don't have to sift through everything. Thanks and keep up the good work!!!