Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Replacement lenses

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by JohnSPledg, Jan 27, 2003.

1. JohnSPledg

JohnSPledg 1/2 ton status

Who has good replacement lenses at a reasonable price. I am planning on replacing all of the lenses on my 72 blazer, and my 71 c/10. I am thinking of going with the clear lenses just to be a little different. I am painting the blazer charcoal grey, and the c/10 will be a shade of red to be picked at a latter date. I think the clear lenses will look better on these colors than the stock, but it isn't worth an extra $50 or more to get clear over stock. My originals as so fogged the light barely shines through, they are also cracked, or missing chrome trime etc. etc.

2. TheBlazerKid

TheBlazerKid 1/2 ton status

kingparts.com and classicheartbeat.com both have regular and clear lenses at reasonable costs, other than that get yourself an LMC catalog. I live by mine.

3. rchandler

rchandler Registered Member

sokyclassics.com has the whole set same price as stock on sale now for 40.00 a set. they also have clear taillights and parking lights. the # is 1-270-746-0400 they have dashes for 65.00 just mention u saw the ad in autotrader to get the sale price /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. Steve_Chin

Steve_Chin 1/2 ton status

Don't forget that in most states clear lenses on the tail lights are illegal for on-road use.