Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Reply to in posts?

Discussion in 'Feedback | Site Announcements' started by 83ZZ502_Jimmy, Feb 19, 2003.

1. 83ZZ502_Jimmy

83ZZ502_Jimmy 1/2 ton status

I am probably missing something. But in the old version, when we replied to a person, it came up saying that we replied to that person. This feature/option/thingy does not seem to be there.

You can hit "reply" to that person, most likely still emailing that post to said person if its setup that way, but its now tough to tell in the forum who replied to who.

Again, I may be missing something. Other than that, I love the new features/upgrades.

Thanks Steve for all your hard work. It does not go unnoticed by most/all of us.

John

2. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

I have to add that back in.

3. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I have to add that back in.

[/ QUOTE ]

isn't that what this is??

*** nevermind I just re read what he was asking :P

4. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

I agree on this one. Can't tell who is replying to what post.. Please try to remedy that if you can Steve... Otherwise we will have to do a lot of quoting...

Thanks...
    Larry

5. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

[ QUOTE ]
    I agree on this one. Can't tell who is replying to what post.. Please try to remedy that if you can Steve... Otherwise we will have to do a lot of quoting...

Thanks...
    Larry

[/ QUOTE ]
    Might have to, the database lookups changed from username to usernumber, it is very easy to click on "quote" of the person you are replying to, it auto quotes everything and is actually better if you are replying to a person who might have more than one post in the same thread, you now know what post you are replying to. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Yup, the feature missing is causing me some confusion also.

BTW, this new setup is /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif