Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

replying to a post

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Eagle86K5, Sep 12, 2000.

1. Eagle86K5

Eagle86K5 1/2 ton status

when you reply to a post....do not click on the last one in line to reply to. Like many others I have it setup to email me when I receive an answer to my post. When you click on the last name in the line that person gets an email saying there is a reply to the post. Go to the first post in line and reply to it, that is the person who should get the email notifying them there is an answer to the post.

Thank you.

2. sosamantx

sosamantx 1/2 ton status

<font color=blue>I know what you mean. Sometimes I get these e-mail(s) (I know it came from CK5), and I can't figure out what they are responding to or talking about, so I have to click and go to the threads and see what we were orginally talking about. - Steve :)</font color=blue>

<font color=blue>Steve Sosa a.k.a. "sosaman"</font color=blue>
    http://sosaman.home.texas.net/carpics.html

3. Emmettology 101

Emmettology 101 3/4 ton status

I dont have to if I dont want to! [​IMG]

J/K I hear ya, it doesn't make sense to reply to some one who is just replying also!

Mike [​IMG]
    See <font color=green>EMMETT</font color=green> -&gt; http://emmett.coloradok5.com

4. OhioJimmy

OhioJimmy Registered Member

Thanks for the tip, I never thought of it working that way, sorry if my replies went to the wrong people, I now know better. BAD CHRIS BAD![​IMG]

When the mud gets deep and the hills get steep we'll find out who bought the parts that were cheap.

5. Michael

Michael 1/2 ton status

6. Eagle86K5

Eagle86K5 1/2 ton status

Not ragging my friend , just trying to be helpful. Not so cranky anymore since the Doc fixed the sleep apnea thing. I have to sleep with a mask over the nose connected to an air pump the forces air into me all night long. I finally know what it is like to get a good nights sleep. So this is what 5 am looks like!!! Gentlemen....have a great CK5 day....see ya'll later.

7. TX Mudder

TX Mudder 1/2 ton status

I've always wondered if that CPAP is comfortable. I think I'd get claustrophobic.
    -- Mike

8. Eagle86K5

Eagle86K5 1/2 ton status

It does take a bit of getting used to, but I have been a diving instructor for years so it was not that bad. And once you get used to it and feel the difference it makes you look forward to using it. I have never felt this good when getting up in the morning. No more falling to sleep half way through the day. It was well worth it getting the machine, I kick myself in the rear for not getting it sooner in my life.could have made a huge difference. I would recommend it to anyone who snores and or has sleep apnea.

I apoligize for getting off the subject at hand...the furthering of the minds of the intelligent K5 owners.....

9. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

That is so cool...........my uncle who I elk hunt with just went through and had the whole "sleep clinic" thing done and got the exact same setup. Claims he hasn't felt this good in 20 years. A shame he had to wait that long, but he is so happy...........funny thing is he had to take the air pump up hunting, bought an inverter and used it all week. Unfortunately his POS F$%d has a shitty alternator and single battery so we had to jump him every day to start the darn thing. But he slept well at least!

<font color=black>'79 K5 - 406 w/IROC TPI -<font color=orange> K5#5 - <font color=blue>http:// www.blazzinor.coloradok5.com

10. Eagle86K5

Eagle86K5 1/2 ton status

I would venture to say it has saved my life...I am now off the high blood pressure medicine...