Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Repost after repost after repost after repost........

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by hi pinion, Nov 9, 2004.

1. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Ah , hey all. Jake here in the house /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Just curious, since everythings been posted before,thought i would try something new.................How many people are truly happy here? How many people have truly reached the level they want to be on?Financially,family wise, just curious. How did you get there if so?? How many people think there life sucks and they want to OFF a few? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif I am striving for that other level sort of happyness and sucess,just though i might get a few tips from you multi million dollar club people. Genral rule of thumb basics please, other than the standard "focus and longevity" type advise, who has really made it , and how so if they did? How to manage family and buisness etc. Spill it. /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

2. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Itd be a shame to think im surrounded by a buch of broke Di**cks /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif I know thats not the case /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

I think I understand what your asking/stating. That being said, I'm at the tail end of the "wanna take a few muthaf#@kers with me" mode in my life. I still get really pissed at people, I just don't think bout walkin up dropping an incindiery device in their car and walking away, as often as I used too.

As to "makin it" I haven't done it yet, BUT I got a plan!(Damn, does that sound all too familiar) I'm headin back to school to get my A&P license.(airframe and propulsion) Starting pay for an A&P tech is60k a year! with my work ethic and mechanical know-how I think I'll make it! (I hope)

****!!!! I CAN'T TAKE 35K A YEAR MUCH LONGER!!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

4. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

I try to stay armed, be happy, and avoid animated gifs

5. Resurrection_Joe

{My needs aren't being met!}

"Drop some of your [censored] needs, life is a zero sum game" - GC

6. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif Thats cool,id like to refrain from my brokedick people staement,as i think some of my best freinds are brokedicks, but there happy /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif......i was kind of looking for someone who has started there own biz, and how they made it to the top.=I.E.= anywhere from 100-500k a year. Im after that sort of goal.Starting from the bottom, etc. But any post is a good post in any of my threads. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif It is in fact a totally universal thread i made, that is correct. Just some stuff for people to think about, where we are all "going with it", etc. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif So people, What are YOUR master plans? How did you get there if you have already acheived them? /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I try to stay armed, be happy, and avoid animated gifs

[/ QUOTE ] What happened to the SECRATARY OF STAVE PATTY-MELT BUISNESS?? I thought you make good money flippin those /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. unclematty

[ QUOTE ]
    {My needs aren't being met!}

"Drop some of your [censored] needs, life is a zero sum game" - GC

[/ QUOTE ]

I have to respect the whole "fight club" train thing, and for the most part I agree! BUT, I started my family, I'll keep it! I just hate the feeling of "spinning my wheels" through life. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif
    oh sh!t, I feel an anxiety attack coming on tomorrow, while I'm driving> (too much time to think) /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

9. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

By the way, all you sit in a cubical type pussy boy type people, please dont reply.Im talking about those large construction, type kick ass manual labor hard workin man type people.But if you must feel free. Hard work is all i know, imo so i think thats all im interested in hearing from,and all i can really relate to. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Me and my Family are all well. We are close as an Family and thats all that really matters to me. Material things are cool but not as important. Life is going great, The rig is almost done. I have meet some really cool people on CK5 like JK5, Madmike,Atho. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. 84k5

84k5 1/2 ton status

12. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ] What the F** is that about?

13. unclematty

HOLY SH!T!!!
    did Backcountry write the ads at the bottom of this page???!!! /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

14. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Me and my Family are all well. We are close as an Family and thats all that really matters to me. Material things are cool but not as important. Life is going great, The rig is almost done. I have meet some really cool people on CK5 like JK5, Madmike,Atho. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ] Thats good. Good to hear brother!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

15. unclematty

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ] What the F** is that about?

[/ QUOTE ]
    I was wondering the same thing!!!???? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

16. 84k5

84k5 1/2 ton status

I don't like those stupid spinning green things. It's hard to read a thread when every other post is yours and there is 6 of them on each!

17. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

[​IMG] I dont like donkeys either, but you dont hear me Bitchin /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

18. Resurrection_Joe

Those are annoying as backcountry! Almost......

19. 84k5

84k5 1/2 ton status

Now we are even! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

20. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Now we are even! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ] Someones not happy in there life /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif