Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

reproduction fenders and half doors?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by breyon55, Aug 19, 2001.

1. breyon55

breyon55 Registered Member

Does anyone know if theres a company that makes repo fenders for a moderate cost? Also what about half doors like they have for toyotas? Any information would be helpful...thanks.

2. Jason73K5

Jason73K5 1/2 ton status

All the half doors that I've seen are one-off deals. I'd love for someone to market some, but I don't see it happening any time soon. As far as fenders go, the easiest way is to just hit up a local junkyard. That way you can get genuine GM fenders at very low prices, there are tons of them out there in good condition.

73K-5: TBI350/TH-400/NP-203/14FF/D44
    Topless, doorless and no tailgate!
    Fresno, CA

3. Chris Demartini

Chris Demartini 1/2 ton status

<font color=blue>LMC should have the repro fenders. As for the half doors, they were all custom made. All Pro off road (I think) just came out with a set for Toyotas but nobody makes any for Chevys. Just get an empty set of doors and a new sawzall blade and go to work like I did.</font color=blue>