Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Rest In Peace Ayla...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Zeus33rd, Feb 8, 2006.

1. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

My Moms dog Ayla died yesterday. 6 year old female Boxer. She had a heart condition. She was running down the hall in frontof my mom and just fell over dead right in front of her. Mom isn't takin it well at all, Ayla was her best friend ever. Please say a nice word or two for my mom and Ayla-
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'm not religious and don't really believe in the heaven thing, but I haven't cried like this in years...:(

2. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Yeah, i know the feeling. Our cat died last week too. Sorry to hear man, shes in diggie heaven right now.With time it gets easy-er to deal with. Condolences.

Jacob

3. gmcman7202

gmcman7202 1/2 ton status

i had to put my Britany spanile to sleep after my mom peged him with the tahoe... he was 16, and i got him when he was about 6 months. so i am 20 now, i was 4 when i got him, he was my best bud, loved him dearly, let me tell you its something different when you have to inject the dose yourself... my old man is a vet and i wouldnt let anyone else do it... hugged him the whole time, after they doped em up so he wouldnt feel the pain, his back got snaped, and a rear leg crushed, its the only time he bit anyone, when my old man tried picking em up to move em inside till i got home.

4. stockk5

stockk5 1/2 ton status Premium Member

aw man im sorry to hear your loss.. it is never an easy time loosing a family member like that ( i consider my pets family) my condolences to you and your family. it'll will all get better in time.

5. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

It's always a sad day when a loyal friend passes, but there was no pain and she was right where she loved to be at the time and there is some comfort in that even is it is more difficult for those left behind. RIP :( .

6. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

Give yer mom extra hugs when you see her :)

Sorry about the pup... (((Joe))):o

7. 70jimmy

70jimmy 3/4 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Released from Pueblo, told I belong in Southpark
    Sorry to hear about your loss, Boxer's are so full of energy and have an incredibly unique personality. Our Boxer Buffy thinks she is a person, but then we pretty much treat her like one of our kids. She is only 2 1/2 now and it would be a blow to the family if something happened to her.

Be happy that you had as much time with her as you did. Pets definately bring joy to your life. Here's our boxer Princess Buffy.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2006
  8. OrangeCrushK10

OrangeCrushK10 1/2 ton status

Sorry to hear that. I had to put my boxer, Lily, down a few months back because she was dying. Cancer we think.

It hurts bad. But guess what? I got a new boxer-pup four days ago. Will never be a replacement for Lily, but I saw the little guy and just had to.

Best dogs in the world.

9. spongeidys

spongeidys 1/2 ton status

always sad to see a good friend go ;(

10. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Boxers are nuts, one of my friends has one...

We put my 14 year old Border Collie down a year ago this month, it sucks arse :(

It'll get easier with time, but you'll never forget...