Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Restaurant Review: Hooters North OKC

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Jul 9, 2004.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Well, we got down to OKC for Week 4 late Monday afternoon and we began to filibuster about what establishment should be graced with our presence. After letting the council head (he's from New York) know that I had never been to a Hooter's and that I was unable to finance such a venture, he agreed to cover the whole tab.

I've been in a lot of fine places in my life and I've got to say that a place that has waitresses showing lots of cleavage front and rear rocks.

Our server in question, Leisha, who turns out to be from our neck of the woods was a real hottie, dropped somewhere around a 9 out of 10 on the hottie scale was working her butt off for us.

As for the drinks and food, the drinks themselves was more than adequate to quench our thirst. Myself, I indulged in 1.75 Big Daddy sized mugs of Mr. Adams' finest.

The food though was another story. Since we were looking Day 3 of Firearms in the face, I planned on taking it light, but after the arrival of our wings, slathered with the medium sauce, my light dinner turned into a supper flyweight meal. I don't know about y'all, but medium spice tells this white boy well versed in the cuinary cuisine of Mexico that most white boys can handle it. Was I wrong............

I could taste the sauce while the wings were still a good 4 inches from my mouth and of course I was hungry and needed sustinence, I had to dive in. After four wings, I had to scream "No Mas" while drowning myself with cold Sam Adams to quell the nuclear explosion that was happening in my mouth.

All in all though, the service was great, the refreshments were adequately chilled and all around a great time.

2. 88Silverado

88Silverado 1/2 ton status

Sounds like your having tooooo much fun /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Wheres the pics of the Hottie /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

3. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

I just experieced my first Hooter's about 6 weeks ago in Phoenix AZ. I have to say, I wasn't impressed. The girls were pretty enough, but girls that have that whole "Oh I'm so pretty" attitude just piss me off. We walked in and the girl at the door said "Sit anywhere" so we did, then a few minutes later another girl came up to us and said "Oh, this table is reserved, you have to move". The entire restraunt was empty, mind you, there was like 1 other table that had anyone at it, clear across the restraunt. We had to order beer 3 times before it made it to the table, the food was mediocre but took too long to get there for the place being empty and then wasn't even hot, like it had sat around for a bit before coming to the table.

Nylons with daisy dukes are just wierd. /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

There was a bar downstairs though called The Owl's Nest that was affiliated and all the bartenders and waitreses there were dressed like schoolgirls, like Brittny Spears in that one video. Now that I can get down with. /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

4. uao85

uao85 1/2 ton status

Yeah I have indulged myself a few times at hooters, but the one thats closest to me is the same kind of mediocre place you are talking about, dull food, dull women, and warm beer. So I go to the upside of town and eat at the hooters their. Great service, hot girls, hot wings and cold beer is what I call a good time. Yeah it definitely depends on which one you go to, some are awesome, but then again, the ones that blow more than make up for the ones that dont.

Remington

5. big83chevy4x4

big83chevy4x4 3/4 ton status

never been to a "bad" hooters. everytime great food, great service, oh and the girls /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

every time i go seems like the guys are picking on me. last time was feb 03 in indianapolis, they said it was my birthday (which is in august) i got a menu with all the signitures and a kiss /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

well maybe i shouldn't complain /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

6. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

Ohhh, waitress signatures! Hold on to those, they'll be worth something somday! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

7. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

I don't have hooters near me /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

8. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

i watched the 2002 super bowl in that hooters

9. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I don't have hooters near me /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't either. Well, I have man-hooters, but those are no fun at all.