Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

RETURN FROM SLAB

Discussion in 'Plains Region' started by tacoma972, Jun 2, 2002.

1. tacoma972

tacoma972 1/2 ton status

Well, returned from the slab and had a blast. Frankentaco was out their making everything look easy and I was out their breaking my exhaust. But had a blast and learned that the wall is for toyota's. almost made it though and if i was locked in the rear, i think i would of made it. thanks to all that helped me out, IE patrick, frankentaco, izzy and hope to wheel with ya'll again in the future. i am moving to Georgia in August and i hope to meet up with everyone again in the future. pics of the trip on my website.

2. txbluethunder

txbluethunder 1/2 ton status

so how did the exxon valdez do on sunday /forums/images/icons/smile.gif i spent saturday night replacing the mud in my rear diff with oil /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

3. rocko

rocko 1/2 ton status

Well.. wish I could have made it..
    BUT ....
    My tranny in the 89 gave up tonight.. coming home from Fort Hood.. Freaking truck.. i should sell the damn thing..
    Anyway's.. glad you all had fun..
    Frankentaco is one hell of a guy... i wheeled with him in the past..
    And thanks for my wife coming to the rescue and towing me home with the bad ass tahoe. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif..
    Love you Pamela.. can't thank you enough.

4. tacoma972

tacoma972 1/2 ton status

well, i spent most of sunday with the family swimming and playing. didn't really offroad after i got back except took everyone for a ride around eagle rock. rocko, sorry to hear that about the blaze /forums/images/icons/frown.gif. good thing you weren't stuck all the way at the end of the slab and something like that happen though /forums/images/icons/smile.gif. When i got home, one of my friends had his truck in front of my house. i was like, what's his truck doing here. he came over later and told me the engine caught on fire and had it towed here. what made it worst was that today he went cliff diving and lost his keys in the river. he is out their now with a spotlight trying to find them. who is having the worst weekend, i think it is a toss up : > {}

5. BILLY RAY

BILLY RAY 1/2 ton status

Glad to hear you guys had fun. I sure hope we'll go wheel
    together real soon. Not this week but the next I may go to the slab I will let you know.

6. Stoopalini

Stoopalini 1/2 ton status

Glad to hear you had a good time! The Slab is always fun /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

I was hoping to make it out there sometime today, but I just finished up the disc conversion this evening. Man, what a difference! It is an awesome upgrade from the drums. I'll be doing a write up shortly for anyone who is interested.

Hope to see ya next time ........

Thomas.