Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Revelation! RJ Defines His Judgement!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Resurrection_Joe, Apr 2, 2005.

1. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

I was going to clunk this under the Sin City thread, but as I was in the process I realised something

"It's not quite right to judge people by type, it's much better to judge them by degree"

RJ is talking to himself

In third person

Anyway

In step with the American Family Association's protest at not censoring "Saving Private Ryan" on television (Christ knows you couldn't just choose not to watch). I give you

This Wanker!

2. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

"Movieguide is a ministry dedicated to redeeming the values of the mass media according to biblical principles"

That explains the context of the review.

"by influencing entertainment industry executives and helping families make wise media choices."

Whatever floats your boat.

Good thing they didn't watch ICHI.

3. Resurrection_Joe

I hope that by the time I get a film made, there's still people like this around to review it

4. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

Don't worry RJ.

No matter who you are or what you do there will always be someone critical enough to point out what they don't like about you and your work.

5. Resurrection_Joe

I always thought it would be funny, if you had made a semi popular book of film, to go onto any of the online review sites (which are host to the worst personas alive) and do something like this

"Hey, what you said you thought the author meant, you're wrong!"

"OH YEAH!? How do you know!"

"I wrote it, sucker!"

6. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

I like Jay and SilentBob's answer to bad online reviews. After seeing Sin City, sure nutty bible bangers won't want to see it, but I think the name implies that in some form. They can say all they like about it, I loved the movie. If that review means someone doesn't go see it, GOOD!! Cause if that person actually did go see it they would probably start a protest out front of the theater with them and a hundred other folks from their anti-abortion group.