Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Riccaro buckett seat mounting ideas? (pics)

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by camok10, Jul 23, 2004.

1. camok10

camok10 1/2 ton status

I got a screaming deal on these seats out of a M42 BMW and I have a few mounting ideas and im just looking for anyone ese who who has pics of their mounting devices/ideas. I think i got lucky on the color cause they ARE the tan on my truck. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[​IMG]

2. supersize75k5

supersize75k5 OrganDonorRacing.com

or.have two tubes bent like a really long [ run it accross the floor and tie them together with a few tubes. go to a welding or metal place and pick up some 3/8 tabs /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. thedrip

thedrip 1/2 ton status

For the buckets in my truck, I used the stock seat brackets, and put 1/8x1.25 angle iron accross between the rails, and then drilled the angle iron to match the seat bolt pattern. they're actually more stable than the stock seats were.

4. camok10

camok10 1/2 ton status

the problem is that even if the seats are sitting on 1" square tube, they are too tall. I mean that they have to be basically sitting on the floor, which is not even. I have some ideas with using spacers and some square tubing to go over the tranny hump.