Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Ricer Rant

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 85army tank, Nov 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 85army tank

85army tank 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifI have come to the conclution that i have been spoiled by this site.I have an 88 honda accord and was getting info from anothe ricer site. I have made like 5 posts. One is for a pic of a car with a certin rim on it, and a few dont like my idea.They dont stop there they have enough balls to say stuff like "you wonder why Hondas get a bad name." I said i was sorry for not wanting my car to look like rice.Or every other Honda on the road.I also made the comment "that it is the arogent close minded owners that give Hondas abad name" But i am glad that most of the people on here are cool and not quick to judge others for being diffrent in what they like. God i hate ricers. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Post a link please, so we can see what these wantabe type r boys are saying.

3. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

i dont know, some of the ricer type people are arogant a-holes while there are some that are realy cool people. Yeah i kinda whant to see what some of what was said too.

4. 85army tank

/forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifI think i have it under control.IT was like they were mad cuse i wanted mine to be diffrent.N /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifot over done and not fast thing. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. 85army tank

6. 88Silverado

88Silverado 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    i am glad that most of the people on here are cool and not quick to judge others for being diffrent in what they like.

[/ QUOTE ]

What !! You own a Honda /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif
    And are actually admitting it here /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
    WTF is up with that Ricer Boy ?/forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif
    This is a K5 site /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crewcab.gif, dont need no stinkin ricers here /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. Jeremy_C

Jeremy_C 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    kicker1_solo
    LXi User

•••••••••••••••••••••••••
    Vehicle: 2000 Civic LX
    Joined 3geez in: Sep 2002

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by minute-made
    So sorry for having an idea. Opps i forgot if i own rice i should just make it look like every other honda. As far as the you wondering why hondas have a bad name may be it is there closed minded, arogent owners.Just my 2 cents on it.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    no, that's not it, we just don't like stupid looking [darn]

thanks, move along......

**This sig does not contain a long list of mods and a huge picture of my car**

[/ QUOTE ]

People like that are funny. I wish we could gather all of thier skinny punk asses up an just beat the hell out of them.

Act SOOOO tuff because of thier post count. I'm sorry, but if your post count is at 35009192 and you just registered last month, YOU NEED A JOB not to mention a LIFE and a FEMALE COMPAINION. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

8. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

hondas are good commuter cars... building them for any other purpose is lame. thats just my opinion tho.

my gf really loves classic american cars (old stangs, mopars, impalas u name it), when we see rice while driving around we always point and laugh. Every once in a while one of these idiots with 75hp and dual 6" exhaust pipes actually realizes that we are laughing at him and not diggin his mad import builder skillzzzzz... the looks on their faces? priceless. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

j

9. 85army tank

/forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif: /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifyes i agree with you. all i wanted was a stupid pic to make my own mind up, /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

10. 85army tank

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    i am glad that most of the people on here are cool and not quick to judge others for being diffrent in what they like.

[/ QUOTE ]

What !! You own a Honda /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif
    And are actually admitting it here /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
    WTF is up with that Ricer Boy ?/forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif
    This is a K5 site /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crewcab.gif, dont need no stinkin ricers here /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifJust to prove my point peopel here are funny and know when to have fun. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

11. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

For your viewing pleasure:
    http://www.antirice.com
    http://www.ricecop.com/

I hate ricers they are sooo stupid.
    I have a pretty fast 5.0 Mustang ever since those dumb fast and fiourious movies came out. All the ricers in town try to race me. Its embarassing to have some fool with a fart can and a wing pull up next to you and rev up his pitiful little smog pump. I dont even like to be seen racing rice. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif(well maby a RX8,Suburu WRX turbo or something that is acually fast). I just point and laugh at them and ask where they bought that Picnic Table they have tied on their trunk.

12. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

I had some guy in a ricer Integra try and race me the other day. I was in my 92 Yukon. I had him until 40 when he got pissed and revved the [darn] out of his motor and he had to pull over. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

13. skratch

skratch 1/2 ton status

I did the same thing with some chick in her turbo Neon when I went out to IL to get my tranny. I was rolling at like 60 through Bloomington and she tries to come from behind and pass me on the right while merging onto the freeway. I'm driving my wifes 94 G20 van and I floored it she gave up somewhere after 85 because she couldn't keep up.

When they pull up next to me at a light in town and start reving like they wanna race I just turn my big'ol mud tires at them and start reving and inching towards them. That usually scares the piss out of them. but not always a few months ago one tried to catch me and do Idon't know what but I didn't see him and I was stopping to pull into Lowes . . . dumba** ran right under the rear of my Burb and slammed my tires! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Iused to run recovery for a local Sherifs Dept. so I have tons of stupid ricer trick stories. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

14. Beast388

Beast388 1/2 ton status

I keep this pic saved precisely for these situations. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[​IMG]

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

15. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

i must admit that some of the cars around here are perty slick looking, but thats only about 1 out of every 50 ricers. But i have alot of fun whith the ricers here. They all whant to race thier little 80hp econo cars. So when ever i pull up to em i usually give the motor a little rev to get em going (in the luv its not too flatering becouse of the glasspack and 2" stright pipe, but it makes power so i can live whith the tone). The look on thier faces when they get beat by a truck on mud tires is pricless, they always ask if i have nos. I just say nope, i know how to drive /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

16. 88Silverado

88Silverado 1/2 ton status

As much as I hate to admit it, I too once owned a Honda.
    If fact, I bought a new 1981 Honda Accord and was probably one of the first to lower it and add ground effects and sport suspension. Performance Parts for Hondas in the early 80's were rare and expensive. No one riced out Hondas then, the car of choice then was the Toyota Celica. People use to look at me and say Why a Honda?? Thats not cool /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Ahhh how things have changed.

17. 85army tank

[ QUOTE ]
    I keep this pic saved precisely for these situations. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[​IMG]

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ] That is so right for the what i am going threw /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif and you know what is odd that is almost what i pictured a few of the assclowns in said post looked like /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

18. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

I want a typhoon /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif
    A buddy on mine has had a couple good lookin hondas, I'll find the pics when I get my new PowerSupply tomorrow and get back on my machine

19. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

and they dont think this looks stupid?
    /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif [​IMG] /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    [​IMG]

20. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

"Lord of the Blings" /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.