Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Ricer seats

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by stockk5, Sep 6, 2004.

1. stockk5

stockk5 1/2 ton status Premium Member

well my stock seats are all messed up. the latch doesnt hold it so it just folds forward constantly adn the vinal is all ripped up and stuff.. so i wanna get some racing seats, i have been lookin on ebay at a lot of the "ricer" seats, stuff that goes in hondas and so on. They say universal fit. I have an 87 K5.. the brackets on the seats now see pretty straight forward flat pieces. Have any of u done this? Put some ricer seats in your truck?

2. stretch67

stretch67 1/2 ton status

i used 96 nissan maxima buckets. 4-door though so seats don't tilt forward. i had to make new brackets, so i made brackets so seat flips forward on front mount. lots comfier than stock! /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

3. FatBoyBlazer

FatBoyBlazer 1/2 ton status

ive seen people do it...theres some APC ones they sell at Pep Girls that didnt look to bad...i'm gonna put some recaro look alike seats in my Integra and put my stock seats from there in the Blazer.......i'de say look and see if you cant find a nice set of seats at the Junk yard before buying new ones...theres some nice looking honda seats and the bracketry is kinda flat...just my two cents /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif

4. sickquad

sickquad 1/2 ton status

I noticed some real nice seats in a Caddy at the junkyard the other day. Go out to the junk yard and check it out. Anything can fit, the more adjustment the better. I have some nice leather seats from an Acura that are high back and have 5 adjustments.

-Chris