Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

ricers suck

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by pissant469, Jan 11, 2003.

1. pissant469

pissant469 1/2 ton status

So the other night me and some friends were hangin out at the local advance auto parts parkin lot because it is on the main drag and I am the assistant manager so the cops can't run us off. So we had been there for a couple of hours and these same 2 hondas kept ridin by and revvin up. So we just ignored them and kept bsin. They did for about an hour. Then they started ridin through my parkin lot revvin up. After the third time they had me pretty pissed(and I was actin like a badass because me and this girl that was there were flirtin pretty hard and I couldn't look like a pu$$y in front of her). So me and her jump in the truck. I begin chase. I finally catch them. I put it in neutral and reved a couple of times( my truck has a strait piped 350 with headers so it is super loud). Then we all catch a light. I wasn't goin to race because I just put the motor in a couple of weeks ago. But then they started talkin bad about my K5. Then ones in the car on her side said she ride in a real vehicle. After that I was really pissed and was going to blow up that motor before their peices of [censored] beat me. So when the light changed we took of and of course i beat them. Now my truck is no hot-rod. It just goes to show to show how big of pieces thier cars were. They knew i was going to go back to advance so they pulled a u-turn before I did. Well I get behind them on a section of road where it is 2lanes on each side and the speed limit is 65 they are taking up 2 lanes going 15. SO I get in the middle of both lanes prolly 2 feet from thier bumpers. I rode there for a few minutes cussin and tellin them to move on the PA. I see they weren't goin to move so I fall back about 100 yards till I see there is a turing lane on both sides then hammer it and held it on the floor. I was so pissed I was going to wreck my truck before they got the better of me. I guess they thought I was I playin because they waited until I was bout 5 feet from and still hadn't taken my foot off the floor before they both dove for the turnin lane. It was like Moses partin the red sea. I almost pissed my pants I was laughin so hard. The girl was talkin about how crazy I was and how she was never goin to ride with me again( that is goin to make hard tonight since I am supposed to pick her up at her house tonight at 7) /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

2. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Driving 2 1/2 tons of 4x4 is something best left for grown ups...

Rene

3. BowtieBlazer

BowtieBlazer 1/2 ton status

I'll definately second Rene on this...

You don't realize how easily someone could have gotten killed in that bunch of foolishness... /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

Keep your cool and let the coffee cans rattle down the street as much as they want.

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    After the third time they had me pretty pissed(and I was actin like a badass because me and this girl that was there were flirtin pretty hard and I couldn't look like a pu$$y in front of her).

[/ QUOTE ]
    Well, maybe she's into "shagging carpet" /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

I wasn't goin to race because I just put the motor in a couple of weeks ago.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Yep, wreck the truck cause you've been challenged, smooth move.

After that I was really pissed and was going to blow up that motor before their peices of [censored] beat me.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Please see comment #2.

SO I get in the middle of both lanes prolly 2 feet from thier bumpers.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Last time I checked, NASCAR rules did not apply to public highways.

I was so pissed I was going to wreck my truck before they got the better of me.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Please see comment #2

The girl was talkin about how crazy I was and how she was never goin to ride with me again( that is goin to make hard tonight since I am supposed to pick her up at her house tonight at 7)

[/ QUOTE ]
    Maybe you just turned a girl to the darkside. Way to go!!!

It's always been a part of the psychological makeup of the male of the species to think with their Johnsons and always have to prove that they are bigger, badder and tougher than the other male of the species. In this case, the conclusion has been made. Furthermore, if one were to take Yoda's teachings to heart, one's anger, which is running fluently through this incident, a man would be of sound mind and release the anger before one begans battle of this magnitude. Furthermore, it has been proven that a human when angry, loses most safe driving skills and with that, what do we have boys and girls? Yes, that's right, an accident.

So consider yourself lucky that you did not physically hurt someone during this escapade. Furthermore, who cares what ricerboy said? You should disregard for the safety of yourself, your fellow idiots, the girl and the public at large. This is not the way to conduct yourself while engaged in motorsports escapades amongst the populace. And as for the girl, well you fawked yourself on that one, hopefully you have been learnt a very valuable lesson with this stunt.

5. pissant469

pissant469 1/2 ton status

as far as the girl goes how did i screw myself it was after all this that we calmed down and she gave me her # and agreed to go out with me tonight

6. ChevyDrivnRdneck

ChevyDrivnRdneck 1/2 ton status

Rather than disputing different points with the wiser, elder members here.......I believe you need to take a little of their advise and try and keep yourself under control before you hurt yourself or someone else on the road. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I'm sure most of us have been there in our youth...I know I was!!! /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif I didn't listen and ended up totalling my truck and breaking several ribs on the steering wheel. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif Simply take the advise to keep it cool and do with it what you like!!! /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I just hope we don't read a post about you wrecking and hurting yourself....or the K5!!! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Should of been like "Hey man, pull that in here and park. I need to check my flex /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif"

8. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

You failed to mention it in your first post.

But like it has been said, if your gonna get all wound up and take offense some ricer boy talking trash, you really shouldn't be behind the wheel trying to prove something.

9. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

A simple "Whatever" would have sufficed in the situation.

10. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

comon man..im 16 for god sake...and even i would never do something like that!!...a bunch of hondas does not get me mad..the only reason they do that is becuase the are intimadated of our trucks..and try to show us up....let them wiast the gas doing circles around my truck...damned if i care!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

11. Tybee

Tybee 1/2 ton status

You need MENTAL /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

12. 76SWB

76SWB Newbie

I agree with bryguy. Just thinking about the amount of gas all that revving and racing would suck up in my truck kinda made my wallet hurt! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

13. Pure Insanity

Pure Insanity 1/2 ton status

Been there done that so Im nooone to talk. I have done far more than my fair share of street racing in the past. I just dont do it anymore.

Next time your challenged tell them that you pick the track. Then find a nice mud hole, rough trail ETC. and tell them thats the track. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

14. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

Hey Pissant, if you really want to get under a ricer's skin......do what my kids and I do. Just roll your window down, wait for them to make eye contact, point right at them and laugh. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

PLEASE DO NOT RACE ON THE STREETS THAT OUR FAMILIES DRIVE ON!!!!

I repeat........PLEASE DO NOT RACE ON THE STREETS THAT OUR FAMILIES DRIVE ON!!!!

It is always sad and tragic when any person is killed on the roadway. It is tougher on the family when the tragedy could have been avoided with some dicipline and self control.

I was young once and I have done my share of street racing.....until my friends and loved ones started to die on our roads. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

If you want to race, join a local dragstrip. Trust me it is ALOT more impressive to have a timeslip /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif from your local track in your hands to prove what your ride can do. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

15. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I used to be a street racer. Back in Omaha, Ne. we would race out on Abbott Dr. It's a long stretch of road out by the airport that seldom see's any traffic. It is a devided road like the interstate, so that was nice. Cops cracked down on it about 15 years ago, but it was fun. We didn't have a track open to the public back then. I NEVER raced on the main cruse. I seen alot of stop light to stop light runs, but I NEVER got involved in those. Seen alot of kids hurt and a few killed that way. Seen one car hit a curb, go airborn, when it struck a pillar at a gas station the car was ripped in two. Killed the driver, and the guy at the pump. Seen teens hit by cars racing when they tryed to cross the street. Seen lots of NOT SO cool stuff happen !!!! /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

16. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
    Your a lier! She didn't give you her #, cause she dosn't even exist!
    You got beat by a coupla four cylinders! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif
    It takes abit more than revin' "ricers" to get me hot. But then again I built my 4x4 for the dirt, not the street.
    If I were you I would go back to the drawing board, if its going to be a PAVEMENT POUNDER! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

17. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

hey man, good luck with the girl tonight.
    read all the posts that have been posted here. a lot of the information, requests and comments are true. if you decide to listen and lear from them good. if you dont, good as well. the reason i say that is you will then have to learn the hard way.

i myself am guilt of that stuff as well. so im not going to tell you that you are wrong. i still would do it, but i do know where to stop. i would not have let it get that far.
    Grant

18. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

We've done stupid stuff like this. I find it funny actually because of where my mom lives my old home there is like 3 houses full of this type of person. They drive you crazy until you pull a move like that. Just don't it again because next time you might nail someone. I can't point fingers. I've had my share of hating ricers and wanting to ramp them myself...

19. 8_YOUR_H2

8_YOUR_H2 1/2 ton status

Before I make any comments I would like to know if you were sober when you did all of this.
    /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

20. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

HAHA! Wouldn't that be perfect, drunk and ignorant! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif