Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Riddle me this????

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by chevyfumes, Feb 1, 2003.

1. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

What has thousands of RUDE FAWKS, hundreds of crappy new cars and trucks and is at the Portland convention center.....?????

The Portland Auto Show..... /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif
    You should have seen the expression on the guy's face when I told my 6 yr. old, that he needed to be just as rude to the next person that pushed him outta the way as that guy had been to him... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifCan you say beet red, I knew you could....
    He pushed him outta the way to get behind the wheel of one of the new Mini's, then after I made him look stupid in front of about 50 people, he said to his buddy I can't get out, "I can't find the door handle" (even though the window was down and he could have used the outer pull), So what do you think ol' Fumes said than.....I looked at him and said " well I guess that comes from a lack of intelligents, I guess" .....I've never seen anyone vanish that quickly in my life.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

Rudeness is in vouge don't cha know?
    KICK HIS ASS SEA BASS!!!!

4. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    What has thousands of RUDE FAWKS, hundreds of crappy new cars and trucks and is at the Portland convention center.....?????

[/ QUOTE ]

Answer - a waste of time.

5. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Answer - a waste of time.

[/ QUOTE ] so very true /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

You havent met my kid, he happens to be the worlds largest motor fan, my wife and stepson both went " whatever" when I showed my son the 502 ramjet under 1 of 5 hotrods they had, my son drooled, and said yeah baby..... /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

7. IGOR

IGOR 1/2 ton status Premium Member

We went there yesterday for work -

We went to see the new F-150 - ugly POS...

We were in the Subuaru booth - and a salesman accosted me!

I felt so dirty.. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif