Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

RIDES, was a good show last nite

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by MEGALADON, Oct 5, 2005.

1. MEGALADON

MEGALADON 1/2 ton status

I really enjoyed the fact that they used the whole show for 4X4's and trail rides. Lots of cool rig's and trails.

That has to be lots of fun to go trailing with a bunch of people, and get along.

2. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

That's it. I am getting a tivo. :mad:

3. ntx78k5

ntx78k5 1/2 ton status

Tivo is it man. Best invention in the last 5 years for people who like to get out and still like to watch a lot of TV. Monday night I cought up on the last 3 weeks of Rides, overhaulin, trucks, extreme 4X4 and four wheeler TV. Once its recorded you can blast through the commercials and watch an episode in 15-18 minutes. Its also great for those moments when you can pause and watch a hottie in mid shake..... :haha:

4. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

I am going to buy a new computer soon anyway and I think that I will get the Media softare. that way I can watch the frozen hottie and get paid for it. :laugh:

5. tiger9297

tiger9297 1/2 ton status

I have thought about the "tivo" thing but honestly i don't really understand what it is other than you can record a show. Does the ability to record (tivo) come from your TV or from your cable provider? How does it work cuz I hate when I miss the shows you listed above.

6. 350k5

350k5 1/2 ton status

Tivo is just a seperate cable box that you hook up to your TV. It just has basicly a hard drive, the way I understand it, that can record television live or be programed to catch a certian show. They are cool, any guy would want one. :bow:

7. outlawtorn

outlawtorn 1/2 ton status