Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Riding my cycle to Northern Minnesota Monday *UPDATED*

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by chevyracing, Aug 24, 2003.

1. chevyracing

chevyracing 1/2 ton status

Leaving from Eastern Colorado and headed to Perham Minnesota. Going I-70 into Kansas to hwy 83 North into North Dakota then taking the backroads through Fergus Falls over to Perham. Anyone in that area????????

I am out of here. I will be heading back down through Kansas City and across I-70. I will check the board when I get to Minnesota on my Dad's computer. Later......

John

John

2. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

Re: Riding my cycle to Northern Minnesota Monday

Hey, I like that crazy signature /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. 85army tank

85army tank 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifi live in southren mn that is to bad i have met a few members from here /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

4. chevyracing

I am heading back via the Twin Cities, Rochester and down through Decora Iowa fora day or so. I will be cruising through Soutern Mn.

I am heading to Perham to see my dad, then we are going to ride ap into Canada and around the perimeter of Lake Superior and Lake Michigan and then home.

John

5. chevyracing

[ QUOTE ]
    Hey, I like that crazy signature /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Bryan,
    I had a gif od a Harley and a pic of my truck on there as a sig and an individual on here cried like a sassy little be-atch so rather than argue I just got rid of it....... Kind of a tongue in cheek thing.

John

6. 85army tank

85army tank 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifrochester is my area that is where i work and i live about 16 miles from there and if you are going to decora you will probly be going right threw the town i live in i wish i had my bike running there are a lot of cool places to go riding around here hope you have a safe trip /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

7. chevyracing

Re: Riding my cycle to Northern Minnesota Monday *update*

I made it safe and sound tuesday. Been having a blast. Leacving here Monday and headed through Rochesteer to Waterloo Ia, then home.

John