Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Right size????

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 76blazerguy, Dec 25, 2004.

1. 76blazerguy

76blazerguy 1/2 ton status

Will these Rockcrawler 15x10 6 on 5.5 w/3.5 backspacing be ok on my Blazer? Its all completly stock apart from a few engine things but im putting the 6 Inch lift soon with some 35/12.50/15 bfg's. The backspacing will be ok right? Its a lot of money im about to throw down and i dont want to tear my fenders or tires apart. Im only 18 and spending all this money is enough and im trying to save money for when i brake parts wheelin! I hope you guys can help, you always do!

2. smokkey1

smokkey1 1/2 ton status

They should fit fine. my rock krawlers are are 4.25" b.s

3. 76blazerguy

76blazerguy 1/2 ton status

where did you get yours from? is 4wheelparts the only place that sells them? I live in kansas so i would like to buy a little localer if possible, the shipping is going to COST.

4. smokkey1

smokkey1 1/2 ton status

I got them from 4 wheelparts. I think jegs or summit one of those company's sells some that are similar to the rock krawlers but I THINK they come only in white. but there cheaper in price and then you can always spray paint them.

5. rubbinz raczn

rubbinz raczn 1/2 ton status

also remember summit and jeg's have free shipping! just a $9 handling fee. by the way also. just cause summit may not show a part in the catalog that doesn't mean they don't carry it. go online and search on the summit racing site. or if you have a part# that helps.