Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Rims for sale/trade?

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by travis, Mar 22, 2001.

1. travis

travis 1/2 ton status

Anyone have any 16x10 6 lugs they are willing to part with? I just bought five 35x13.50/16 Claws and now I need the rims. I have 4 original "kidney-bean" 15x10 mags that I'm going to clean up and sell/trade. Also have four 33x12.50/15 Yokohama Mud Diggers in perfect shape. I bought the Claws from an auction and couldn't turn down the price. Should have them next week sometime. I can get pictures this weekend of my rims and tires.

2. HarryL

HarryL 1/2 ton status

Travis,

1 word: ENVIOUS. Yeah, I think that describes it. No, that is unfair. Happy. Yes, that is a better word. I'm happy for you that you found 5 claws for the price you did. Tell, me, my old friend, where did you find them?

BTW, I've got some 16" 6 holers, but I think they are only 6" or 7" wide. They came stock on the 72 blazer (the wifes) that I bought. I've got some 16.5 8 lugs for sale <g> come off the 3/4 ton K20

BTW, when are you going to upgrade to 3/4 ton axles? You are going to blow that old 12 bolt of your to hell with that big 350 and those new claws!!!

how's the weather in FLA? going to be 60 here in SLC today.

Harry

3. travis

travis 1/2 ton status

I actually found an auction site called http://www.hill4wd.com website. Look at the F150 on there. I remember seeing that guys truck before thinking "Man I wish I had those tires!" Now I do.
    Kind of wierd how things work out for a reason. Like the time I was supposed to be under my Blazer putting in a new tranny but Six-States wan't done yet and the guy crashed into the front of me sending My Blazer into the garage door. Had I been there, no telling what would have happened. Pretty sure I would have gotten my legs crunched.