Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

RIOHVA First Anniversary Meeting, Sunday November 20th

Discussion in 'New England Region' started by the beast, Nov 17, 2005.

1. the beast

the beast 1/2 ton status

Oct 15, 2003
    The Rhode Island Off Highway Vehicle Association would like to invite you to attend our first Anniversary meeting. It will take place at: Stepping Stone Ranch, West Greenwich, RI on Sunday November 20th from 10am to 2pm. Please make every effort to attend this fun and exciting meeting. Here’s what’s happening:

Easy on-site membership renewal.
    Free members-only RIOHVA T-shirt.
    Learn about our goals for this coming year.
    Trail ride on 80 acres.

So, bring your dirt bike, quad, or 4X4 truck and spend some time trail riding in one of the most beautiful areas of Rhode Island. Please bring the proper safety equipment. Sorry, NO LOUD BIKES OR QUADS. Event will be held rain or shine. $5 parking fee required.
    Please invite your friends, neighbors and fellow OHV enthusiasts to become members and help us achieve our goals. We are 100 members strong and growing every day!

Remember, “United Voices Have More Choices”!

Interstate 95 north or south, take exit 5-A, it will funnel you right on to route 102, follow for ¼ mile to Route 3 and take a right, you now will be on route 3 South. Follow 1 mile to Route 165 West (take a right at flashing light) follow route 165 for 5 miles and take a right on to Escoheag Hill Rd. Follow Escoheag Hill Rd for 2 miles to the Ranch.

Remember go slow on Escoheag Hill Road. This ride is on a horse ranch. Be respectful and yield to horses. We don’t want anyone complaining to the ranch owners that we (ORV users) were not giving the horses the right of way.
  2. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

Jul 24, 2003

I went to the Stepping Stone Ranch once, many years ago ,when they used to have country concerts there..I didn't know it was still in existance!..wish I had some dough,I'd go just to watch!.. :doah: :( nothing to do around here .... :mad:
  3. DieselDan

DieselDan 1/2 ton status

Jan 27, 2001
    I'd love to go, but a got a bunch of yard work to do before snow flies (thursday? :eek1: ) 'Wish I had nothing to do.

Damn, Diesel4, you get up awful early on a Sunday morn :D