Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

RIP my friends

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Sep 18, 2003.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Today I was filling out an application at this small little truck stop hotel... I left, was blasting Static-X as usual, and went through a pothole... One of my fuzzy dice just fell off... No warning or anything, it just fell off... So now the fuzzy dice that have graced the rearview mirror of every vehicle including and after my K5 are unusable /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I'm gonna have to go buy a new pair tomorrow... maybe I can find some black one with white dots...

Everyone please join me in a moment of silence for my fallen dice /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Bout time they dropped. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. NerdBoy

NerdBoy 1/2 ton status

What? You're going to let a little setback like that ruin a good pair of fuzzy dice?
    Dontcha have a roll of duct tape handy?

4. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

Do you have the little dingle balls on the headliner and the dashboard upholstered in metallic green diamond stitched crushed velour? Those would go nicely with the fuzzy dice. Maybe a little Virgin Mary with the bobbing head thing too? An 8" chain steering wheel? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

5. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Do you have the little dingle balls on the headliner and the dashboard upholstered in metallic green diamond stitched crushed velour? Those would go nicely with the fuzzy dice. Maybe a little Virgin Mary with the bobbing head thing too? An 8" chain steering wheel? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

DUDE! I could drive threw town and get 20 pics of that same setup in within 20 minutes! ~no joke~ /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

6. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

Shoot, I used to live in a house that was surrounded by people that owned cars with that stuff... You gotta have cherry bomb mufflers to complete the image, and little tiny 13" wheels with too-skinny whitewalls on them that stick waaay out.

7. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I've actually been trying to come up with a cool dash mod... it's a little boring and like all the other Xploders in the world /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

8. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    Bout time they dropped.

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I just realized something with my stupid-stuff-that-most-people-don't-notice-or-care-about sense (yep, I have that special 6th sense)...

hmm... hard to explain it with words... On the sides where there is a dot right in the center, the side across from it doesn't have a dot in the middle... look at a die and see for yourself, I made a handy dandy chart:

(number -- number on other side)
    1 -- 6
    2 -- 5
    3 -- 4

So yeah... just a cool thing about dice that I just noticed for some reason /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

10. Beast388

Beast388 1/2 ton status

*sound of crickets*

Ok, moment of silence over.....

I never had fuzzy dice, but I used to have the tassle off my high school graduation cap hanging from the mirror....until my truck caught on fire. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

11. BowtieRed

BowtieRed 1/2 ton status Author

[ QUOTE ]
    little tiny 13" wheels with too-skinny whitewalls on them that stick waaay out.

[/ QUOTE ]

13x13x13x13x13x13x13x13x13x13x13x13x13x13x13x13x13x13x13x13x13x13x13x13x13x13x13x13x13x13x13x13x13x13x13x13x13x13x13x13x13x13x13x13x13x13x13x13x13x13x13x13x13x13x13x13x13x13x13x13x13x13x13x13x13x13x13x13x13x13x13x13x13x13x13x13x13x13x13x13x13x13x13x13x13x13x13x13x13x13x13x13x13x13x13 /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

12. SCJimmy

SCJimmy 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Bout time they dropped. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Good one Paul /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

13. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I went to Auto Zone and bought a new set... but they're considerably smaller and the string is smaller too... just not the same /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

14. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    *sound of crickets*

I never had fuzzy dice, but I used to have the tassle off my high school graduation cap hanging from the mirror....until my truck caught on fire. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

A friend of mine gave me a skull that the eyes light up, she wouldn't ride in the blazer till I put the seatbelts back in and had the skull on the mirror. She was always afraid the truck was going to go Christine on her, so the skull was a peace treaty!

You know I have no idea where the skull or the girl is to this date? /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

15. Beast388

Beast388 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    *sound of crickets*

[/ QUOTE ]

A friend of mine gave me a skull that the eyes light up, she wouldn't ride in the blazer till I put the seatbelts back in and had the skull on the mirror. She was always afraid the truck was going to go Christine on her, so the skull was a peace treaty!

You know I have no idea where the skull or the girl is to this date? /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif