Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

RIP-OFF warning info.........

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by uglychevyZZ4, Nov 9, 2002.

1. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

about a month ago a member of this site to remain unnamed that looked alot like Polaris and hubby /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gifwere such generous people, attempted to send a gift certificate after jennie got out of the hospitol to us to go out to dinner.
    it was from giftcertificates.com and well, after the 13 day delivery window went by, it wasnt here and so she tryed to get her $$ back and what did they do? they sent her stuff to fill out and THEN forms for US TO FILL OUT. even though it has never been cashed, or recieved, she cant get her $$ back without us filling out a form too ( with pleasure we will!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif ) and so sooooo much for suprising a friend eh, they are sukky and thought yall should know b4 the holidays get here and you use this company! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gifand Polaris and Hubb, yall are awsome /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. uglychevyZZ4

One more time for those who didnt read it. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

3. Polaris

Polaris 1/2 ton status

Let me know what happens with that. I feel bad. We've never done anything like that before (send a gift certificate to someone we don't know) but I felt moved, especially when there is a fellow mom involved and she is pregnant (glad it's not me!). You have enough crap going on without having to deal with their stupid affidavit. Sorry! I'm sending out a complaint letter to the place the certificate was for, probably tomorrow. I'm off to go clean the Sport Center (read - drool over the snowmobiles and quads).

4. uglychevyZZ4

I am just trying to let people know b4 the holidays hit and they use them that they generally sukk, and if you apologize again, im sickin shaggy and his chopping skills on you /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. Polaris

Polaris 1/2 ton status

Bring on the chops. Might be good for a laugh. Humor me, Shaggy. I can chop but don't want to offend anyone. Maybe that Photoshop class will pay off after all /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif. I sure could use a good /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif right now!