Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Ripped Off!!!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by mudjunkie 82, Aug 9, 2004.

1. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

My Buddys Jeep got ripped off This Weekend. He had a lot of time and Money into this rig. I had a lot of time involved in it also.Probably some dope heads that will part it out for a fraction of what it is worth!I hate people that Steal /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

2. Emmettology 101

Emmettology 101 3/4 ton status

Post up some pics if you can... I'll keep an eye out for it!!!!! Also, there is a forum over on POR especially for this!

Sorry to hear about your buddies luck!

Theives suck ass!

3. mudjunkie 82

Will do! Thanks.

4. RustBuket

RustBuket 1/2 ton status

Yeah I got my wallet stolen from me once. It sucks. Good luck finding it, hopefully in one peice!

5. islandblazin

islandblazin Registered Member

thats way messed up. A friend of mine had his Silverado ripped off, i thought he was going to kill someone. What do you guys think is a good way to keep your car safe? As far as like fuel cut-off's or whatever?

6. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

That sucks,try to catch them and rip there heads off too /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

7. jrsheets

jrsheets Registered Member

Well if it was all customized it shouldn't be to heard to identify it when you see it. Hopefully they haven't /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

8. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

Post it over at Pirate in the Stolen forum and Jeep forum

9. 1-ton

1-ton 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I use a steel steering column collar lock that wraps around the entire steering column and ignition. My truck also has a hidden key switch for the fuel system. If I did not have these things on my truck, my truck would have been long gone a long time ago. When thieves shop my truck, and they see that steering column lock, they keep moving because they know there is no way in hell they are getting around that without making a big scene out of getting it off.

10. mudjunkie 82

[ QUOTE ]
    Post it over at Pirate in the Stolen forum and Jeep forum

[/ QUOTE ]Done!!!!!! My Buddy told me now the insurance company is giving him a real hassle. they want reciepts for every part that was put on the thing.Then they were asking him all kinds of questions like does he have money problems and stuff like that. He said they made him feel like the Criminal here. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

11. JK5

JK5 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Get some pics and post-it on TT's and ohio4x4's web sites too.
    Get the word out before it's stripped!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif