Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

RJ and Cory: Bounty Hunters (Full Parade Armour)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Resurrection_Joe, Sep 24, 2005.

1. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Oh hell what a damn night

I start work, do the work thing, and hang in the back drinking beer out of a dixie cup with a straw. My new best friend Cory is wailing out some song on a left hand gimpy ****** guitar. That's the technical term. I digress. Anyway, Corey is a state recognized badass singer, sooooo I digress again.

We decide to drive around at 10PM. I listen to amusing stories of his punk kid days, starting fires, breaking and entering, lots of dumb crap. He apparently liked to steal pizzas. I'm going to add that after every applical sentence he says now. "Yeah I just got back from Aberdeen...." "AND STOLE SOME PIZZAS!"

Sometime then we get into ghost stories and that goes on. We go out bounty hunting ghosts. We find none. Poop.

We meet the skate punk crew at the Auditorium. It was a fun hour or so. When I was dicking about I karate chopped a streetlight and it went out. I found it hilarious. I flipped it off and it came back on. Every other kid there hit it and it stayed lit. I chopped it and wham, out. I got it five times. One kid got it by cheating and shaking. My hand is busted up fairly well. Oh well. Good group of kids.

I go driving about with Cory again, our bull**** conversation turns philosophical. Lot's of theorizing on romance, world values, stealing pizza (J/K), etc. We go to the cemetary and get thouroghly creeped out.

For some reason Cory says "Let's go to Hoven and go to church" I says "YES!" So off we go, more serious talk. Apparently he's going to sing there soon. It's a pretty famous church.

[​IMG]

So we go in there. I didn't wanna cuss or be loud or anything because I though Jesus would come eat me in the night for being bad. For all the religious debate, there is some damn fine architecture done in it's name. Lots of nice Jesus statues too. The main altar one was great, no nails, no spikey die die, he looked like some sort farmer with a shovel and a nice robe. Err yeah. So, RJ and his 6'6" friend going to a famous church out of thier town at 3AM for fun. The sentiment of it being open and unprotected at night really got to me. Pretty world.

Anyway, we head back. The ghosts are getting to us.

I say - "Something wierd is going to happen I bet"

LIGHTNING GOES BOOM SCARY!

I say - "Aww man, that was wierd, I was watching the road for deer so the lightning scared me."

WHAM! DEER COME FLYING ACROSS THE ROAD!

I say - "Man, now a ghost is going to come eat us man"

Cory says - "Yeah, it'll be in the middle fo the road,a nd we'll screech to a halt, and it'll come to your window and eat your head!"

So, freaking baby scaredy pants us fly back to town in the rain at 4AM hoping we don't die.

We get back and hang in the car. We start on ghosts again. I am now afraid to look at any window at night for fear of ghosts peeking at me.

I leave and do this awesome burnout.

I got home.

I vacuumed my new rooms with a dirt devil with a packing taped up hose hole. Works awesome.

I bought a new garbage can today.

I'm sleeeeeepppyyyy.....

2. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Oh man, I'm tireeeedd